Aft cabins

We had 1688 on our last 9 day cruise on Explorer. Of course its not available on our next sailing. :( We have a choice of the following aft cabin and associated balconies. Which would you choose and why?

Cabins

Note that there will be just 2 of us. Also I have looked at voyager-class.com but wanted others opinions as well.

Thanks!

Edited by beachdiamonds

All seem to have the passenger deck below and above, which is my qualification. If you like the library, then pick deck 7. I wouldn't pick deck 9 unless you qualify for the concierge lounge. With tablets, the internet cafe on deck 8 isn't as critical. On Navigator, it had been converted into a cafe/art show.

We prefer 7692. It's quiet, has the massive balcony, and the 7th floor is centrally located. (I like to take the stairs if possible) So, based on your list, I would take 8692.

Enjoy your cruise.

Did you get a fair amount of sun on deck 7 balcony? 7688 has the huge balcony and huge port hole window. I just want to be sure that we get some sun as it appears the higher you go up the more sun your balcony gets.

Did you get a fair amount of sun on deck 7 balcony? 7688 has the huge balcony and huge port hole window. I just want to be sure that we get some sun as it appears the higher you go up the more sun your balcony gets.

No, we didn't get a lot of sun. OTOH, that's not a priority for me. In fact, it might even be a plus. One other thing we like is there is not a lot of wind when the ship is moving.

FWIW, this is the only cabin that we will have had on multiple ships...Explorer and Adventure.