Divina questions....

saphir

I would like to know the hours of dinner for cruises in the Caribbean. At what hours are the shows? can you see our onboard credit on the TV? can we see the MDR menu on TV and order at the room? Thank you for your help.

I would like to know the hours of dinner for cruises in the Caribbean. At what hours are the shows? can you see our onboard credit on the TV? can we see the MDR menu on TV and order at the room? Thank you for your help.

Dinner times are 5:45p and 8:30pm

Shows are 2nd seating- 7pm, 1st seating 9pm

Im not sure about OBC I did not have any and Yes you can order room service on the TV.

I made a mistake. I meant onboard account

Onboard account. No. You can go to guess service at anytime and they can print you off a copy. Best to do this a couple of days before the cruise ends.

I couldn't find any onboard account on the cabin TV. And, strangely, even though they have your card for charges, they want you to go to Guest Services on disembarkation day to sign for your account balance. I have no idea what happens if you don't do this.

On other MSC cruise you get an advance bill on the second last day, so if there are any issues you can sort them out in plenty of time and don't have to do it on disembarkation day. Do they not do this on the Divina?

As for signing your final bill. You don't have to wait at guest services to do this. Just sign it in your cabin and hand it over as you pass on the way to breakfast. I've never had to wait to hand it over. I don't wait in a queue just pass it onto the counter and they grab them there and then. I would of course queue for any other reason.

Amo ... We got a copy of our account half way through the TA to Miami and as you do two days before arrival, we then just simply handed it one of the staff at guest services as we were passing. Nothing difficult in it.

Getting a copy at least the day before allows people to at least go and see them if there are items that are not correct but many people it seems leave things to the last minute.

On other MSC cruise you get an advance bill on the second last day, so if there are any issues you can sort them out in plenty of time and don't have to do it on disembarkation day. Do they not do this on the Divina?

As for signing your final bill. You don't have to wait at guest services to do this. Just sign it in your cabin and hand it over as you pass on the way to breakfast. I've never had to wait to hand it over. I don't wait in a queue just pass it onto the counter and they grab them there and then. I would of course queue for any other reason.

I never received a statement (although I'm sure I could have if I had taken the time to go to Guest Services and ask for it); so had to get one at Guest Services on disembarkation day. I just find it odd that Divina requires a signed statement -- I can't recall any other ship requiring it; not a big deal, just odd.

Amo ... Getting a copy at least the day before allows people to at least go and see them if there are items that are not correct but many people it seems leave things to the last minute.

In our case, the mistake occured the last day at sea and we did not receive the final invoice until late that final night. The only alternative to waiting in line early the next morning would be to accept the billing and hope to sort it out through email with headquarters. However, customer service at MSC is often a bit disorganized. Nonetheless, we love MSC and keep coming back.

And, heaven help you if there is a mistake, like two extra charges for the Imax, you will wait in line for thirty minutes while your family sweats their flight.

that's why you should chek your acount day or two before end of your cruise. people who stand there 6 am on disembarkation day make me wonder.

Edited by GOLDENBONNY

It would be simpler if you could see it on the TV like Celebrity and Carnival... we can see our purchase each day, so no surprise the morning of departure! ;):eek:

I am having difficulty beginning a new thread, so I will ask my Divina question here.

I am unable to locate the fitness center on deck plans found on several websites. Is it on Deck 12 near the spa?

On Divina, the spa and fitness center is located on deck 14.

Onboard account. No. You can go to guess service at anytime and they can print you off a copy. Best to do this a couple of days before the cruise ends.

Available on TV two days prior to the end of the cruise.