Best Carnival Excursions!?? :)

My fiancé and I will be sailing out on our first cruise.. :)The Carnival Pride June 8th 2014 from Baltimore, MD heading to Port Canaveral, FL, Nassau, and Freeport Bahamas. I want to book excursions but am clueless :) Please help?! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I have only been to Port Canaveral as an embarkation port, so I don't know a whole lot about it as a cruise stop. There might be some Carnival based excursions that take you to Disney World or Universal Studios, but that might not give you very much time there. You could take a cab to nearby Cocoa Beach and have a nice beach day. NASA is nearby, which many people enjoy visiting.

Nassau: It depends on how much money you want to spend. The Atlantis Resort is nearby, and it is one of the most photographed and most recognizable hotels in the world. It is massively expensive to do much of anything there. The resort does have a waterpark among many other things, at a cost of your first born. If you're on a tight budget, you could simply take a walk around town, up Queens Staircase to Fort Fincastle for $1.00. You can also walk to the free Junkanoo Beach, about a 15-minute walk from the ship. For an inbetween budget, you could take a cab or a bus to Cable Beach, where Sandals Resort is, or nearby Wyndham Resort and get a daypass to use their pool & beach. Those beaches will be nicer than Junkanoo. Any of these less expensive options, you should definitely do on your own and not through Carnival. You will save a ton of money. Do a little research, and it will be easy to find out exactly how to do what you want to do.

Sorry, but can't help with Freeport. Never been there. Enjoy your cruise.

A really great place to do some research is tripadvisor.com. Type in the port location and search best excursion/activity. This way you can read lots of reviews. Also, the ports of call sections on these boards have great information too.

Have fun!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Forums mobile app

A really great place to do some research is tripadvisor.com. Type in the port location and search best excursion/activity. This way you can read lots of reviews. Also, the ports of call sections on these boards have great information too.

Have fun!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Forums mobile app

Good advice.

OP you should also go to the Ports Of Call section here on Cruise Critic. You will get a lot of great info and can post questions.

Good advice.

OP you should also go to the Ports Of Call section here on Cruise Critic. You will get a lot of great info and can post questions.

Yes, try here also. Very good info. And if there is an excursion in particular someone can usually give feedback.