Special Event! Thursday at 3 pm (eastern)

editor@cruisecritic

This week's Cruise Critic Live chat will feature our first-ever guest host: Avalon's Patrick Clark, who will come on to answer questions and offer insights about river cruising in 2014. Please join us -- ask questions, offer comments and insights, share photos -- today, 3 p.m. eastern time. It lasts for an hour....

For those who can't make it, we'll post a link when it's over so you can check it out (but it's more fun to participate :) )

Link: https://client.scribblelive.com/Event/Cruise_Critic_Live_--_Riverpalooza

Hope to see you there....

Carolyn

A big PS: If you can't make it and have a question you want to ask -- post it here and I'll add it to the chat --

Carolyn Spencer Brown

Editor in Chief

Cruise Critic

Edited by editor@cruisecritic

Hi, we apologize for the late notice; the whole thing was a relatively last minute inspiration. But: Good news is we're planning ahead for at least two more chats in the next month, so will keep you posted (and allow more time).

I do hope you'll read the chat (use the same link as above) -- it's pretty interesting. And I'd also venture to say that if you have any questions now that weren't addressed, post 'em here, and we'll get answers for you.

Carolyn

Hi everyone,

Thanks for your interest in the chat. If you missed it or weren't able to log in, please try this link. http://live.cruisecritic.com/Event/Cruise_Critic_Live_--_Riverpalooza We've got more river chats planned, so put us on your schedule for 3 p.m. Thursdays.

Colleen

We didn't realize we posted the wrong link, sorry about that. Ignore my suggestion -- instead, Colleen, our managing editor, has posted the correct link!

Carolyn

Hi, we apologize for the late notice; the whole thing was a relatively last minute inspiration. But: Good news is we're planning ahead for at least two more chats in the next month, so will keep you posted (and allow more time).

I do hope you'll read the chat (use the same link as above) -- it's pretty interesting. And I'd also venture to say that if you have any questions now that weren't addressed, post 'em here, and we'll get answers for you.

Carolyn

Just a vague mention about new ships,no specifics.??

Also, tried to post comments,but could not do it either,what happened?:confused:

Before the next event can we have some kind of "Tutorial" to know how to reach the site and HOW TO LOG IN and MAKE IT WORK!

I was able to finally get to the site but was unable to "Join the conversation" as there just did not seem to be a way to go it ????

I'm sailing on Avalon in Sept 2015 and am very disappointed that I missed this great opportunity!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app