Resorts - Day Passes?

karen_cpa

I am going to call the Wyndahm resort and spa tomorrow to see if they have a day pass that we can purchase. This resort seems to have a lot of amentities that I think we would enjoy - pools, water park, etc.

I will let you know what I find out!

When I was at the Wyndham last month, I overheard another guest say that day passes were available for children ($55) and adults ($75). I can't verify this for truth, so please call the Wyndham. I did see Bermudian children with two adult counselors visit the pools one day. All the kids had the same blue t-shirt and that's what prompted the other guest to mention the day passes. If you have children in your party, they will love the Wyndham waterpark. Our family had a blast, and the hotel also provides a shuttle to what I consider the Wyndham's most beautiful beach, Cross Bay. From Cross Bay you can see the Southhampton Princess beach. Enjoy your visit.

I just called the Wydham Resort and Spa. Got a very nice woman - there is a $50 per person day pass available - that gives you access to all the pools and the water park. The pass is good from 10am - 6pm. She did mention that it only includes access to the pool and water park - meals are NOT included.

You do need to make reservations - the number is 441-238-8122. They are located close to the Dockyards - so I need to look at a map and see whether it pays to do it the extra day in St. George or in Hamilton. Not sure which one is closer.

Hope that helps!!!

Karen

Karen

It's not that close to the Dockyard but on the general direction. The Wyndham is just past Horseshoe Bay near the road to the Gibbs Lighthouse. This is closer to Hamilton than to St George but you can get there easy enough from both.

here is a link to a map

http://www.bermudatourism.com/default.asp?page=resorts.html

Lost shaker

I just called the Wydham Resort and Spa. Got a very nice woman - there is a $50 per person day pass available - that gives you access to all the pools and the water park. The pass is good from 10am - 6pm. She did mention that it only includes access to the pool and water park - meals are NOT included.

With the price of food in Bermuda if meals were included then everyone on the island would be there too. :D

Karen

It's not that close to the Dockyard but on the general direction. The Wyndham is just past Horseshoe Bay near the road to the Gibbs Lighthouse. This is closer to Hamilton than to St George but you can get there easy enough from both.

here is a link to a map

http://www.bermudatourism.com/default.asp?page=resorts.html

Lost shaker

Thanks Salt!!! We need something to do the first day in Hamilton, so I think this might be it!!

You do need to make reservations - the number is 441-238-8122. They are located close to the Dockyards - so I need to look at a map and see whether it pays to do it the extra day in St. George or in Hamilton. Not sure which one is closer.

Hope that helps!!!

Karen

So the Beach at Cross Bay isn't available to Day Pass Users? Just the pool and Water Park is? Just wondered if you asked that?

Jimbo:)

So the Beach at Cross Bay isn't available to Day Pass Users? Just the pool and Water Park is? Just wondered if you asked that?

Jimbo:)

I didn't ask about the beach, sorry. It might be available, I just didn't ask - once I saw the lazy river in the water park - that was all I needed to know :) .

Archived