Flight time from Hobby after cruise on Navigator

MAHA

WE are cruising on Navigator in August 2014. There will be 6 of us - 4 going back to BWI and 2 to RDU. What is the earliest flight time we could book at that time of year? I did a search, but the searches are old and usually relate to winter sailings with fog. My husband wants to book an 11:20 flight which is nonstop back to BWI and would ge us home around 3:30. I want to go with something later in case of delays. We will have insurance for the unforseen.

Thanks!

Mary Anne

There generally aren't any weather related delays in August. If you were to self disembark and leave the ship by 8, have transportation lined up and get to the airport by 9 you could easily do 11:20 flight.

Edited to say the only weather related delays in August would be a hurricane.

Edited by Shekim

Thanks for the replies. My husband still wants to do the 11:20 flight. We were thinking that getting a Super Shuttle van to take us to the airport. If we leave by 8:30, we should make the flight. We are all Diamond C&A members, so we get early debarkation. I can not do self debarkation as we have too much to carry - 2 suitcases, a suit bag, a tote bag, a carryon and a briefcase for electronics.

Mary Anne