Shops in BCN for watch and bags replica ?

Brilli

I would be especially careful if I were you; I know in Italy there are heavy fines and even jail terms for purchasing knock-offs. I'm not sure what the procedure is in Spain, but advise caution.

Smooth Sailing! :) :) :)

Hello,

I was told, that there are shops in Barcelona which sell bags or watches replica. Where can I find them?

Thanks

Brilli

Not sure about shops...but along the Las Ramblas at night we saw roaming vendors that display their bags and then move quickly..saw some people making purchases..but their prices we very high...I've done better in St Thomas and St Maarten...Caution is the word and knowing what to look for as quality can vary greatly...Have never had any trouble bringing back a few bags for personal use. Many on these boards will condem such purchases..but I'll be honest about it and hope other's will too.. It's also amazing at just how many cruisers are buying these when in port ;)

Edited by Ashland

I too was going to mention the street traders, who pack up and run away when the police appear,You will find them on the bridge over the harbour that goes to the large shopping centre,at the bottom of Las Ramblas,wouldnt go near them :)

these people are selling inferior quality goods which infringe the copyright and trademarks of the original manufacturer. The various EU customs authorities take a very dim view on those who support this illegal trade.

It may seem like a good idea to purchase a fake Barcelona FC jersey, but you are supporting the criminals. YOU are also liable to fines and imprisonment if found with fake goods within EU borders.

Poor quality and totally illegal trade; you are also likely to lose your purse whilst ' negotiating' . Do you really want to support an international criminal organisation?

Edited by campolady

I agree with all the other posters. Many of these people tend to be African illegal immigrants selling cheap rubbish. Many things they sell don't attempt to be designer good copies, but some do. Authentic designer goods can be found in the large El Corte Ingles department store on the Plaza Catalunya.

It is illegal to buy or sell designer copies within the EU.