Hotel and car park from Miami

amberben

I am trying to help my friends from a cruise we are going on in November. The people who will be driving down to Miami are looking for a Hotel precruise and leave there car there for the cruise.

Someone has told us there are cars stolen from these car parking places. But there must be a good hotel that other people have used and it has been fine.?

Could I have some recommendations on these hotels please.? That you have used and have been ok.?

Many thanks to everyone.

I have been researching hotels in Miami with park and fly or park and cruise deals.

There are a few hotels that offer various deals. I checked the reviews on TripAdvisor and didn't pick the cheapest. When 20% of the reviews are negative, that is not a good sign.

The cheapest was the Quality Inn, but I was just too concerned about the negative reviews.

I picked

MIAMI-INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT

1111 SOUTH ROYAL POINCIANA BLVD

MIAMI SPRINGS FL 33166

Front Desk: 1-305-8851941

Double room with transport to airport is $115 per night with 7 days free parking. Extra days are $5 per day.

Here are some of the others that offer parking packages.

RED ROOF INNS MIAMI CRUISEPORT AND AIRPORT

Shuttle Hours: Free drop off to cruiseport

Free parking up to 14 days. Free breakfast. Free internet FREE SHUTTLE DROP OFF TO CRUISEPORT. FREE ROUND TRIP AIRPORT SHUTTLE.

Free Parking up to 14 days.

additional parking per day: $ 5.00

HOLIDAY INN DORAL, Miami Cruiseport

Shuttle Hours: Cruiseport shuttle can be arranged at cost..

Free parking up to 7 days•Free airport shuttle service 6am to 10pm •Cruiseport shuttle available at $12 per person one way •Free internet Heated pool

Rate: $ 79.00

HYATT PLACE MIAMI AIRPORT (MIA)

Shuttle Hours: 6am till 11pm

Free shuttle to Airport. All Suite Hotel - Free Breakfast - Free High Speed Internet

One Bed

Rate: $ 129.00

HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS, Miami Cruiseport

Shuttle Hours: Shuttle to cruiseport is available at $10 per person one way.

Free parking up to 14 days.Free shuttle to MIA airport.Shuttle to Cruiseport is available at $12.00 per person each way. Free hot breakfast. Free wifi. Out door heated pool. BEST RATE GUARANTEED!

Rate: $ 109.00

Howard Johnson Plaza Hotel Miami Airport - Miami International Airport

Hotel Rating:

7707 NW 103rd Street Hialeah Gardens, FL 33016

7 Miles from airport View Map

Starting From

$129.00

Per Night

$2 per day for extra parking. three day s free

Quality Inn Miami Airport Hotel

Hotel | 3959 NW 79th Avenue, Miami, FL 33166 (Formerly Fairfield Inn Miami Airport West/Doral Area) Less than $90 per day with 21 days free then $3 per day

http://www.parksleepfly.com and http://www.stay123.com are two good sources for hotels offering cruise parking deals.

In addition to those mentioned above check out the La Quinta East and Springhill Suites Medical Center. Better hotels, that will cost more, are located in the Blue Lagoon area near the MIA airport - Hampton Inn and Homewood Suites.

Thank you this very useful post

[:DQUOTE=4774Papa;41973375]I have been researching hotels in Miami with park

and fly or park and cruise de

There are a few hotels that offer various deals. I checked the reviews on TripAdvisor and didn't pick the cheapest. When 20% of the reviews are negative, that is not a good sign.

The cheapest was the Quality Inn, but I was just too concerned about the negative reviews.

I picked

MIAMI-INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT

1111 SOUTH ROYAL POINCIANA BLVD

MIAMI SPRINGS FL 33166

Front Desk: 1-305-8851941

Double room with transport to airport is $115 per night with 7 days free parking. Extra days are $5 per day.

Here are some of the others that offer parking packages.

RED ROOF INNS MIAMI CRUISEPORT AND AIRPORT

Shuttle Hours: Free drop off to cruiseport

Free parking up to 14 days. Free breakfast. Free internet FREE SHUTTLE DROP OFF TO CRUISEPORT. FREE ROUND TRIP AIRPORT SHUTTLE.

HOLIDAY INN DORAL, Miami Cruiseport

Shuttle Hours: Cruiseport shuttle can be arranged at cost..

Free parking up to 7 days•Free airport shuttle service 6am to 10pm •Cruiseport shuttle available at $12 per person one way •Free internet Heated pool

Rate: $ 79.00

HYATT PLACE MIAMI AIRPORT (MIA)

Shuttle Hours: 6am till 11pm

Free shuttle to Airport. All Suite Hotel - Free Breakfast - Free High Speed Internet

One Bed

Rate: $ 129.00

HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS, Miami Cruiseport

Shuttle Hours: Shuttle to cruiseport is available at $10 per person one way.

Free parking up to 14 days.Free shuttle to MIA airport.Shuttle to Cruiseport is available at $12.00 per person each way. Free hot breakfast. Free wifi. Out door heated pool. BEST RATE GUARANTEED!

Rate: $ 109.00

Howard Johnson Plaza Hotel Miami Airport - Miami International Airport

Hotel Rating:

7707 NW 103rd Street Hialeah Gardens, FL 33016

7 Miles from airport View Map

Starting From

$129.00

Per Night

$2 per day for extra parking. three day s free

Quality Inn Miami Airport Hotel

Hotel | 3959 NW 79th Avenue, Miami, FL 33166 (Formerly Fairfield Inn Miami Airport West/Doral Area) Less than $90 per day with 21 days free then $3 per day

Recently stayed at Hyatt house Blue Lagoon and left car for 14nts for $74 including shuttle to the port but had taxi back to hotel. Will definetly use again next time as was in good area and shopping center nearby to walk to for restaurant and Publix grocery store

Recently stayed at Hyatt house Blue Lagoon and left car for 14nts for $74 including shuttle to the port but had taxi back to hotel. Will definetly use again next time as was in good area and shopping center nearby to walk to for restaurant and Publix grocery store

I tried to book at Hyatt House, but the price was way over $200, you got a great deal.