Vow renewal questions

Luvmyrotti

My DH and I will be celebrating our 10th anniversary on a B2B sailing on the CB in September. We'd like to do a vow renewal on our actual anniversary, which is the turn-around day of our B2B. Does anyone have any experience with this to know if our request to do it on this date will be granted?

Hi There

Can not help as l have always done it direct with the ship but just want to say go for it have done it twice now amazing days add things like balcony dinner or breakfast spa trip

Have a great day

Yours Shogun

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Forums mobile app

Hi There

Can not help as l have always done it direct with the ship but just want to say go for it have done it twice now amazing days add things like balcony dinner or breakfast spa trip

Have a great day

Yours Shogun

Hi shogun, haven't seen you on the boards in awhile.

Yes, we want to do it directly through the ship and are wondering if the would do it on turn-around day for us.

Hi shogun, haven't seen you on the boards in awhile.

Yes, we want to do it directly through the ship and are wondering if the would do it on turn-around day for us.

Contact Princess directly, that is the only way you will get a definitive answer. Highly doubtful on turn around day.

Hi luvmyrotti

Taking a year out got a new pup so not active

Did you see the media stuff about my renew of vows

Double page spread in a national newspaper

So much will depend on captain turn around day is not that busy for captain but he has a lot if stuff to sign off

So may well be possible

Customer services director has been my point of contact but can not give out direct e mails

May be go through the Princess group contact and ask them to contact the ship for you

Good luck if you get no where e mail me and l will make a phone call for you

Yours Shogun

I have done the vow renewal. It is usually scheduled for the first formal night. I heavily doubt that you will be able to schedule it for turnaround day. Way too much going on that day.

Okay, so we can probably deal with doing it the first formal night, which would likely be the night after our anniversary. Thanks for the info!

Hi luvmyrotti

Taking a year out got a new pup so not active

Did you see the media stuff about my renew of vows

Double page spread in a national newspaper

So much will depend on captain turn around day is not that busy for captain but he has a lot if stuff to sign off

So may well be possible

Customer services director has been my point of contact but can not give out direct e mails

May be go through the Princess group contact and ask them to contact the ship for you

Good luck if you get no where e mail me and l will make a phone call for you

Hope the new puppy is doing well!

Hi There

Pup gets bigger every day hard work pups but great fun

The two renews that l have done have been while ship was in port no other ones were done that day so not give up on doing it on your anniversary

Yours Shogun

We did a ROV back in November on the CB. I can guarantee you that it will not happen on turnaround day. That is certain.

We booked a deluxe package (using points from my Princess visa card) prior to the cruise. After sail away I went to the passenger services desk and inquired about the ROV-whether they even had a record of it. If you go a couple of hours after the ship departs, it should be in the system. The next thing they do is set up a meeting with the special events coordinator who will meet with you, help select the date, find out how many people will attend, what type of music you want, whether or not you want to exchange rings, whether you have your own vows, etc.

The can make the service as simple or as elaborate as you want (obviously within limits). But, it takes planning and set-up time, which is why turnaround say is out of the question.

I hope you have a great ROV. Congratulations.

We did a ROV back in November on the CB. I can guarantee you that it will not happen on turnaround day. That is certain.

We booked a deluxe package (using points from my Princess visa card) prior to the cruise. After sail away I went to the passenger services desk and inquired about the ROV-whether they even had a record of it. If you go a couple of hours after the ship departs, it should be in the system. The next thing they do is set up a meeting with the special events coordinator who will meet with you, help select the date, find out how many people will attend, what type of music you want, whether or not you want to exchange rings, whether you have your own vows, etc.

The can make the service as simple or as elaborate as you want (obviously within limits). But, it takes planning and set-up time, which is why turnaround say is out of the question.

I hope you have a great ROV. Congratulations.

Thanks for sharing your experience. Glad they're willing to put so much into it. We're really excited!