Is there a way to select a specific cabin using the NCL site?

I am looking at bookings for pricing info and I cannot get two cabins to line up together. I want a balcony and an inside across from each other on the Dawn. I know which categories both are in but the "recommended" cabins that come up aren't together. I used to be able to type in a cabin number but I can't seem to find that on the new website (I know it's not really new at this point.). I know I can always call but I prefer booking online rather than talking to a live person, lol.

I am looking at bookings for pricing info and I cannot get two cabins to line up together. I want a balcony and an inside across from each other on the Dawn. I know which categories both are in but the "recommended" cabins that come up aren't together. I used to be able to type in a cabin number but I can't seem to find that on the new website (I know it's not really new at this point.). I know I can always call but I prefer booking online rather than talking to a live person, lol.

Yes. When you get to the list of suggested cabins, above the list and to the right there's a box that says "Search for a stateroom in this category:", you should be able to type the # there.

Send from device_name using Cruise Critic your_app_name App

I did some testing. The function that allows you to search for a specific cabin in the currently selected category only shows up when they haven't already displayed all the available ones. For example, I tested in Sept 2014 and found that it displayed only 5 cabins in my selected category. And I could not search for more. But when I changed to a Sept 2015 cruise, they displayed 15 available cabin numbers and also allowed me to search for additional ones. So I'm guessing the cruise you are searching has no available cabins other than the ones they are displaying for you.

Edited by MeHeartCruising

Thanks for the assistance. I'm not ready to book yet which is why I don't want to call. When I switched categories I was able to get the box to type in a cabin number but every time I try, the page fails. I tried it in Chrome and IE so I give up. When I'm actually ready to book, I suppose I will have to call. Oh well.

Thanks for the assistance. I'm not ready to book yet which is why I don't want to call. When I switched categories I was able to get the box to type in a cabin number but every time I try, the page fails. I tried it in Chrome and IE so I give up. When I'm actually ready to book, I suppose I will have to call. Oh well.

Computers are famous for making life what it is - "Computers can't live with'em

and can't live with out'em"

Seriously give NCL a call and see if what you have planned can work for you.

It just may be that voila it can be done or at this point in time the cabin

arrangement that you want is a no can do.

You certainly will not know if you don't inquire.

If the situation is sour then plan "B" ! You have a plan "B" of course ? LOL

Candidly if you call to just test the waters and see cabin positioning availability

you will know and NCL may offer an incentive to wet your interest further.

As Mikey the cereal guy "Try it you will like it" !

Nothing ventured - nothing gained either for you or NCL !