Booking Dining Reservations

Someratc

Hi Everyone. This is my first time actually posting.

We are leaving on our 1st Cruise on Saturday March 15th!!! (6 DAYS!!) on The Oasis of the Seas! And Cannot be more excited. It is just my husband and I. We are leaving the kids at home!.

I have one specific question... We have a voucher for a Complimentary specialty dinner but have to reserve when we get onboard. Where do we do that? I have looked but haven't found the exact answer. We would like to do it as soon as we board so it is done..

Also, Any expert tips or advice would be so appreciative! Anything from eats to what to pack to where to go. I am ready to take everyone's advice!!

Thanks all!!!!!

Edited by Someratc

We always go to the restaurant and make our reservation.

Pack for the weather! Days are shorts/tees/swimsuits! For dinner, you'll want long pants for men and a collared shirt. Women are easier...anything from capris to sundresses are fine for the casual nights!

Bring plenty of sunscreen...nothing will ruin a good time faster than a burn!!!

Edited by cb at sea

So exciting for your first cruise and a getaway with out the kids is wonderful.

I will be taking my first cruise in May. I have done lots of reading and researching. One tip that repeats its self is take less clothes and more money.

I am not sure what ports u will be going to so I can not comment on that.

Enjoy yourself and time with your husband.

Lisa

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hi Everyone. This is my first time actually posting.

We are leaving on our 1st Cruise on Saturday March 15th!!! (6 DAYS!!) on The Oasis of the Seas! And Cannot be more excited. It is just my husband and I. We are leaving the kids at home!.

I have one specific question... We have a voucher for a Complimentary specialty dinner but have to reserve when we get onboard. Where do we do that? I have looked but haven't found the exact answer. We would like to do it as soon as we board so it is done..

Also, Any expert tips or advice would be so appreciative! Anything from eats to what to pack to where to go. I am ready to take everyone's advice!!

Thanks all!!!!!

You can learn tons of info about the Oasis on the RC board. Here is the link

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=83

You will have a great time. The Oasis is a destination on its own. Enjoy the sun and the warm weather! :D

Edited by janetz