Adjoining cabins

spm422

We leave on the Enchantment of the Seas on March 24 - so excited!! We have never had adjoining cabins prior to this sailing. We are booked in 2 'Large ocean View' staterooms down on deck 2. I have looked at the floorplan of the cabin on the RCI website but it does not depict where the adjoining door is located.

Do you know if they make the closets smaller to accomodate the adjoining doors? These cabins will be very small compared to our other trips, which will be fine, but I am more concerns about the loss of storage -which is small to begin with.

On our other 4 cruises -we stayed in a cabin that could accomodate 5+. so this will be new for us (though I am looking forward to the 2 bathrooms= (3 daughters))

Thank you for your help.

We leave on the Enchantment of the Seas on March 24 - so excited!! We have never had adjoining cabins prior to this sailing. We are booked in 2 'Large ocean View' staterooms down on deck 2. I have looked at the floorplan of the cabin on the RCI website but it does not depict where the adjoining door is located.

Do you know if they make the closets smaller to accomodate the adjoining doors? These cabins will be very small compared to our other trips, which will be fine, but I am more concerns about the loss of storage -which is small to begin with.

On our other 4 cruises -we stayed in a cabin that could accomodate 5+. so this will be new for us (though I am looking forward to the 2 bathrooms= (3 daughters))

Thank you for your help.

Typically, the sofa in the cabin will be smaller, either a loveseat or a single chair, to make room for the connecting door.