What have you always wanted to do, but haven't YET??

existentialtraveler

I've been lucky enough to have done a variety of exotics, but the one I never got around to (and I'm not sure they even do it anymore) is an African Safari Cruise-Tour.
Do a "real" land safari. Three to four days is barely scratching the surface since you won't see more than a few of the animals in such a short time. A cruise tour would be good but a land tour is "incredible" and beyond my ability to describe other than the greatest travel experience of my life... by a wide margin.

Do a "real" land safari. Three to four days is barely scratching the surface since you won't see more than a few of the animals in such a short time. A cruise tour would be good but a land tour is "incredible" and beyond my ability to describe other than the greatest travel experience of my life... by a wide margin.

Keep talking its is my must do also.

I love the idea of flying first class to and from, going on a very long - maybe world, or at least around South America in a big suite. I would also love to find myself able to tolerate alcohol (I am allergic) so I can do the Ultimate balcony dinner and breakfast in my suite, to buy a bottle of good wine for my table mates at dinner, be able to gamble as there would no longer be any smoking ever in the room on "my" cruise (and I am so rich that it wouldn't make a dent in my pocket book.)

I would take extra suitcases to purchase things that are heavy and big as again, I would be rich and able to afford the extra cases - all matching, of course. . .

I would get an hour massage every day, sit in the sanctuary, and of course, not have to do laundry!

And yes, no calories would count so no need to worry about my weight and what food I put in my mouth.

Take my poodle for a ride on my electric scooter around Lido deck. :p

Shame on me.:)

I can see it now. . .the wind in your puppy's face as you cruise around the ship! Oh, and the dog is smiling!!

I love it!:):):)