Princess loyalty parties

Dorset Cruiser

As an Elite cruiser, am I also entitled to attend any loyalty parties which are listed as being for Gold, Ruby and Platinum members?

A lot of Elites that I know, including myself, don't go to the parties any more. After the first few, they are boring.

As an Elite cruiser, am I also entitled to attend any loyalty parties which are listed as being for Gold, Ruby and Platinum members?

No.

There is the basic return passengers party by invitation sent to your cabin. This is usually held in the rear lounge on deck 7.

If there are not an excessive amount of returning passengers, all (Gold, Ruby, Platinum, Elite) will be invited. They have have to schedule multiple parties and if the one you are invited to is not at a desired time, you can see the CC host to get the invite changed to another time.

If there are too many returning passengers, than the above mentioned party will only be for platinum and elite. Gold and Ruby will be invited to one in the Princess Theater and elite are not expected to attend that one.

No.

There is the basic return passengers party by invitation sent to your cabin. This is usually held in the rear lounge on deck 7.

If there are not an excessive amount of returning passengers, all (Gold, Ruby, Platinum, Elite) will be invited. They have have to schedule multiple parties and if the one you are invited to is not at a desired time, you can see the CC host to get the invite changed to another time.

If there are too many returning passengers, than the above mentioned party will only be for platinum and elite. Gold and Ruby will be invited to one in the Princess Theater and elite are not expected to attend that one.

Yes we have always received an invitation with a date and time. If the ship is having more then one party you can try talking with the host to change your time but they do ask for the invitations at the door before you enter.