Royal Repleishment and Squeeze?

I know there are a million threads on the drink packages, but i am wondering if anyone recently on a Freedom class ship was able to use the Replenishment package at Squeeze juice bar for smoothies etc? I have seen conflicting reports:confused:

I know there are a million threads on the drink packages, but i am wondering if anyone recently on a Freedom class ship was able to use the Replenishment package at Squeeze juice bar for smoothies etc? I have seen conflicting reports:confused:

I would like to know also. I know that on Allure last week the only juice in the Vitality Spa that was included was the orange juice. All other juices and smoothies were extra.

I would like to know also. I know that on Allure last week the only juice in the Vitality Spa that was included was the orange juice. All other juices and smoothies were extra.

Someone just reported today on another thread that the Squeeze juice bar was included in the Replenishment and Ultimate packages.

I was on Freedom last year and it was not included in any drink package. The bartender was very clear about it when I asked. I called and asked again for the cruise I'm going on the end of March and was told it is not included in any level drink package.

I have ordered the Replenishment Package for an 8-night cruise in May. I'll be on Independence. What is meant by 'specialty coffee's? Does this mean the special coffees after dinner? Is there a coffee bar with Mocha coffee, etc. Would the Package include those types of coffees?

Thank you for any clarification.

Joyce :D

I have ordered the Replenishment Package for an 8-night cruise in May. I'll be on Independence. What is meant by 'specialty coffee's? Does this mean the special coffees after dinner? Is there a coffee bar with Mocha coffee, etc. Would the Package include those types of coffees?

It includes expresso, cappucino, and latte from restaurants and the bar next to Cafe Promenade.

It includes expresso, cappucino, and latte from restaurants and the bar next to Cafe Promenade.

Thanks so much Bob. That's what I'm looking forward to having...I love coffee. The juice part sounds good too!!

I'm just trying it out to see if I will get my money's worth. What the heck, one doesn't know unless one tries :)

I was on INDY in mid January with the royal replenish package....

squeeze was included...actually any bar or waiter that served beverages was included...pool...theatre....ice show...etc...just no alcohol in the drinks...

I do not drink coffee so I cannot respond to those questions

Also....I have been on some 40+ cruises and have no complaints with any...

But I will say this past cruise on INDY had exceptional service all around...not to take away from any other cruises but this staff was incredibly friendly and always willing to help

We just returned from the Independence last week. It also includes the iced coffees and the blended ice drinks as well in the Cafe Promenade. I forget what they call the iced drinks but they were outstanding. We had 2 or 3 of these every day. One of the blended drinks was a mocha drink (my favourite).

Your waiter in the MDR will send someone to get you a nice Chai Latte, or a a Caramel Macchiato from the Cafe Promenade after dinner if you like as well.

All of these are covered on the Replenish Package

Is the coffee shop a Starbucks on Independence? We are the minority that doesn't like Starbucks

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You will be happy to know that there is no Starbucks on the Independence. Go to the Cafe Promenade on deck 5 for all your specialty coffees and teas.

Someone just reported today on another thread that the Squeeze juice bar was included in the Replenishment and Ultimate packages.

Just of the Indy last weekend. Squeeze was covered in my Replenishment package for $20 per day. That being said, Squeeze seemed to just be a regular bar with regular drinks being served. I seem to remember when I was on the Liberty 2 years ago that Squeeze on the Liberty had a whole bunch of different placards up with a variety of healthy juice choices. I did not see any signs of this last week at all. Pina Coladas, beer, etc. were all I saw served at Squeeze over my 6 days there.

We just returned from the Independence last week. It also includes the iced coffees and the blended ice drinks as well in the Cafe Promenade. I forget what they call the iced drinks but they were outstanding. We had 2 or 3 of these every day. One of the blended drinks was a mocha drink (my favourite).

Your waiter in the MDR will send someone to get you a nice Chai Latte, or a a Caramel Macchiato from the Cafe Promenade after dinner if you like as well.

All of these are covered on the Replenish Package

Thank you so much for that information. It sounds like I'm going to get my money's worth!! Looking forward to trying all those drinks...they're new to me...:D

• 3 weeks later...