Azamara Survey

little britain

I received it & completed it without the slightest problem.

Can I be alone in all of Azamara in that I can access my account, make my on-shore excursion reservations, & complete a review without a single problem?

Please understand that I don't doubt for a moment that others have problems but how is it that I emerge unscathed? Dumb luck!!!!!

Nope, not alone. I too have the same experience as you and will go further by saying that when I call Azamara I'm never on hold for more than a minute before a real live person answers the phone to talk to me. But then again I'm half Irish and we're known for carrying the luck. :D

Hi munch1,

Between my Cruise Critic & personal email addresses, I get more spam than a spam factory... but nothing more than usual since taking the survey. I highly doubt the survey is the issue.

Hope this helps !

Hi Andy,

We were on the b2b2b and after all the arrangements to get home, we went on to the survey and we saw it was taken off. We would like to do the survey, how can we do it?

Thanks for all you do.:)

Rhona (aka cruzluvers)

I'm just glad mine wasn't a Dear John

I have never seen or heard the name "Yonel"?? Sounds like a Superman character.

I found myself making a lot of comments in the survey to highlight some of our major likes including Mary the harpist; the singers' club performances on Journey; the "Voices" show; city docking advantage; etc. Also commented that they need to watch the pricing - much higher and we'll probably pay only a little more for Silverseas and it's superior accommodation.

Thanks & kudos to another poster who said s/he was half Irish & that counted for success in never having a problem in contacting Azamara or booking tours or indeed having ANY problem with them! It can't just be the luck of the Irish - although we share the experience!!

Today as I dressed for my work as a museum guide I wore an orange scarf edged in green over a twin-set sweater in lime green over black trousers. I have Protestant ancestors from the North & so wore the orange, but wore the green in honor of my Catholic ancestors from the south.

In every way I felt that the luck of the Irish was upon me, as I hope it is upon every Azamara Cruise Critic blogger. A happy St Patrick's Day to all!

Hi Andy,

We were on the b2b2b and after all the arrangements to get home, we went on to the survey and we saw it was taken off. We would like to do the survey, how can we do it?

Thanks for all you do.:)

Rhona (aka cruzluvers)

Thank you for your very kind comment Rhona. I'm not in touch with Azamara in recent weeks, so I'm unsure if there's a way for you to take the survey. As some folks had difficulties, perhaps they are retooling it, and it will appear again shortly. Outside of that, you may wish to contact Azamara, and see if they have a better answer for you.

I wish I could be of more assistance. All the best to you !

I finally completed the survey today, for what it's worth. I guess I fail to see the point of what good the survery will do. :rolleyes: Some of the questions I marked that I preferred not to answer and some, as others, thought were inappropriate.

It did have my correct name on it.

Azamara has a company sending the survery out, although it has Azamara's trademark on it.

I have not received a second survery as of yet.

• 3 months later...