Sale of 2015/16 Cruises

silver wedding

Princess put theirs on sale yesterday, when do P&O put theirs on sale?

Us usually mid April. Information should be out in the next fortnight and sales a 2/3 weeks later

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I just hope their prices haven't risen as much as Princess.

I hope so too, Princess are very high next year. Looking at the prices being quoted for Britannia nexy year I don't think that they look any higher than the prices on similar itineraries on the current fleet this year.

I hope so too, Princess are very high next year. Looking at the prices being quoted for Britannia nexy year I don't think that they look any higher than the prices on similar itineraries on the current fleet this year.

Just had a look at Princess and have to say that the prices quoted for Britannia are much cheaper --- and that doesn't take into account the cheaper cost of alcohol, select dining and no 15% service charge. :)

I just hope their prices haven't risen as much as Princess.

+1. Crazy prices. £100 a night for an inside cabin is long gone with them. some two week trips are over £150 a night.

Keep an eye out for the bargains as they won't sell at that.

I thought the Britannia cruises looked particularly cheap!

I have to agree with you Jean, they are far more reasonable than this years launch prices were, and the gap between each category of cabin of the same type seems far less as well.

It will be very interesting to see if the prices for the rest of the fleet follow a simiar path.

Just had a look at Princess and have to say that the prices quoted for Britannia are much cheaper --- and that doesn't take into account the cheaper cost of alcohol, select dining and no 15% service charge. :)

I wonder if Carnival are repositioning P&O as a budget brand.

Edited by Denarius

It will be interesting to see if the others ship's prices are more than Brittania's. As someone with no interest in Britannia, Ventura or Azura, I'm looking hopefully to to US/Canada on Aurora, so looking forward to seeing prices.

Edited by jeanlyon

Judging by the full page ads in todays paper for P&O summer 2014 fly cruises they are struggling with the concept. Booking early for one of these doesn't look a good move.

Edited by Thejuggler