First Upgrade Fairy email!!

caribnsnrklr

Got my first ever upgrade fairy email today for my Liberty cruise. I am in my first Carnival inside next to my Dads cabin. I usually book balconies but being a solo cabin it was bit too pricey. They sent an offer today for $50.00 to move to a ocean view. I declined as I am booked next to my dad on verandah and this would put me down on main. I did tell her when I called that a balcony would get me to ditch my dad lol. She said could possibly happen closer to cruise date that ya never know. So fingers crossed!

I sure understand why you are so excited and congratulations to you!!!! I have heard about the upgrade fairy myself and wondered (and still do) if it would ever happen to me. I am still confused on this, though, if you book through a TA can you still get the email or only if you book through carnival. I hope you get your balcony YEAH!

Congrats!i was hoping for a call for our cruise next week, but I just checked availability and it is completely sold out for 3-person cabins. Oh well, I guess it isn't meant to be for this cruise.

I'm happy you got a call though! :)

Edited by Jeafl

Got my first ever upgrade fairy email today for my Liberty cruise. I am in my first Carnival inside next to my Dads cabin. I usually book balconies but being a solo cabin it was bit too pricey. They sent an offer today for $50.00 to move to a ocean view. I declined as I am booked next to my dad on verandah and this would put me down on main. I did tell her when I called that a balcony would get me to ditch my dad lol. She said could possibly happen closer to cruise date that ya never know. So fingers crossed!

We also got our first "Upsell Fairy Email" this past January. We were happy with where we were so we turned it down. We were midship and would move us up 4 floors at the front of the ship. No thanks.