Drinks question... liquor coffee

amberben

Sorry to ask another drinks questions but last year someone on our table asked for a liquor coffee and the waiter had no idea what she was talking about. When the lady explained it was a brandy in a glass with coffee and cream on the top they said ok. They when came back with a glass of brandy, a cup of coffee and small jug of cream. They had no idea what she meant. Has anyone else had this problem on a Celebrity ship.?

Also on the list of drinks I didn't see any frozen margaritas and the prices or Cosmos.? Can you get these on the 123 offer.?

Are to talking about drinks like Irish coffee, Spanish coffee? We've ordered these on board with no issues--although my husband is always careful to tell the waiter NO crème de menthe in his Irish coffee!

Perhaps calling it a "liquor coffee" was the problem? I've never heard of that name...

Whenever my husband wanted "coffee with baileys", even when he specified in the same cup, he always got a cup of coffee and a baileys in a separate glass, No big deal. he had a few sips of coffee to make room and poured the Baileys in. If he asked for an "aspen coffee" - which has baileys, frangelico, and Kahula, he got a proper drink.

We really thought it was kind of funny. It's almost better in a way because then you can get the exact proportions that you want. I wouldn't really call it a problem.

Liqueur coffee is a general term for any number of drinks of coffee with a shot of liqueur. As folks have mentioned, Irish Coffee and Spanish Coffee are popular versions of liqueur coffees.

Yes Padraic that is just what I meant. But of course in the UK we just say which spirit we would like in it. Many thanks I will look into which liqueur is called what before I go this year.

Also if you had the 123 deal would that be included or not do you think?

Cruiser4305, It isnt cordial they use but real whisky..brandy or whatever spriit.

you want in it. But thankyou

Yes Padraic that is just what I meant. But of course in the UK we just say which spirit we would like in it. Many thanks I will look into which liqueur is called what before I go this year.

Also if you had the 123 deal would that be included or not do you think?

Cruiser4305, It isnt cordial they use but real whisky..brandy or whatever spriit.

you want in it. But thankyou

I was on the constellation a week ago and all coffee drinks with alcohol in it were included. I had the Aspen on several occasions. They also had drinks made with Brandy and Whisky. I wanted to add that I had the free Classic Package.

Edited by Sandy1975