SEEKING ALL LADIES!! HELP with clothing!

http://www.jcpenney.com/alyx-ruffled-floral-belted-two-tone-dress/prod.jump?ppId=pp5003611128&cmvc=JCP%7Cdept20000013%7Ccat100210008%7CRICHREL&grView=&eventRootCatId=&currentTabCatId=&regId=

Ā 

guys I'm sorry but I'm about to spam you with packing questions for the cruise. for me. Is this too dressy? I mean I have been on a cruise before and I can't remember what we did but I felt like I did dress nice for like breakfast/lunch/shows and then my swimsuit and coverup for when we were at the beach??

Ā 

and this one too

Ā 

http://www.jcpenney.com/alyx-chevron-print-two-tone-dress-/prod.jump?ppId=pp5003611126&cmvc=JCP%7Cdept20000013%7Ccat100210008%7CRICHREL&grView=&eventRootCatId=&currentTabCatId=&regId=

Edited by CrystalBelle
links

I don't think those are too dressy at all. I regularly wear sundresses during the day, cocktail dresses on casual nights and gowns on elegant nights.

Ā 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Ehpride

I don't think those are too dressy at all. I regularly wear sundresses during the day, cocktail dresses on casual nights and gowns on elegant nights.

Ā 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ā 

This goes for me, too.:)

Darling...perfect...not too dressy...here is a link to more fun...

Ā 

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182

Ā 

the Cruise fashion and beauty thread....

Ā 

I really love the first one most..but second one is very nice...a little more casual dressy to me..but votes will go all over the map.. it is a day Sunday dress kind of casual the red, white and blue..perfectly fine any way your style both are perfect for dining room dressy on Carnival...Sarah

Edited by sjn911

I wear shorts/tops/swimsuit during the day...at night, it's capris, heels and dressy top, on casual nights. I wear a slinky gown or cocktail dress for formal nights...hubby wears tux or dark suit!

Ā 

Sounds great to me!:D

Hi. I'm a guy and I like the first one the best. Just got through packing wife's clothes for our Sunday cruise, and just a tip as far as wrinkling. She started using all knit and you can practically wad them in the suitcase , no problem..

Ā 

How can I train my husband and to pack for me?šŸ˜†