Reflection Sky Suites 1

happy 2 b cruising

Not much information on the Sticky for the Reflection SS1 category. Is the closet larger than the regular balcony closets, how is the storage? On the SS 1 corner suites have you bumped your head on the load bearing columns? Would love to hear the positives on the SS1 corners, thanks.

just got off the Reflection last week in the S1 corner loved it . Lots of storage space and room.We miss it already! I would not book the room under the restaurant again.I knew that it could be a problem but did not think it would bother me but it did.We are booking a cruise to Europe today and are waiting for prices(Europe 2015 just came out) and hope the sky suite is in the budget We kind of got spoiled!:D

Just booked 1665 sky 2 for Oct. 2015 ! A little bit more than we wanted to spend We thought we would do aqua class but really loved the extra room and aft is an amazing view!! You will not be sorry you booked it . Now I have 1 1/2 year wait:eek:

:)

Just booked 1665 sky 2 for Oct. 2015 ! A little bit more than we wanted to spend We thought we would do aqua class but really loved the extra room and aft is an amazing view!! You will not be sorry you booked it . Now I have 1 1/2 year wait:eek:

If you are on the Reflection, 1665 is a Sky 1 corner. We always book Aqua too and this time splurged on the same exact cabin number as you for next spring. Thank - you all for your replies.

LOVED the S1 corner (deck 8) and would book again in a heartbeat! Lots of storage and balcony great on our European cruise.

Sailing on the Silhouette next week also S1 deck eight. Told my DH he will have the bedside by the pole! I was also thinking of putting reflective tape on the pole to avoid any middle of the night accidents!

You can find many Sky Suite videos on YouTube.. This is one on the Reflection (hope the link works)

But I like the Eclipse's Sky Suite tour better

Both links worked. Closet size looks smaller than Aqua or regular balcony, but has additional storage on shelves. Extra room space is great :). Our cruise is 2015 which will include Sky in the new Suite only dining room. We love Blu so we are hoping it will be as good or better. Appreciated you posting the links.