lightweight trousers for cooler cruises

cjc3008

I took a pair of Chicos lightweight pants (Zenergy) on out TA last year and wore them several days. The bonus was that they were hand washable, did not wrinkle & the legs rolled up for warmer days. They were proper pants - zipper & all, and were lightweight enough for warm weather but long so they covered the legs in cold days. Jeans are always a good option and they are not all heavy weight. I took a pair of Jag jeans that were super stretchy & not bulky. There are also chinos or other cotton pants. I took 2 pairs of Talbots boyfriend pants and wore them several days.

Edited by JanineM

I would not worry about being too warm in the UK in Oct/Nov. And, depending where you are disembarking, maybe you only need warm clothing. Polyester doesn't wrinkle, is lightweight, and we all know that it keeps you warm!

Thankyou all for replying you have certainly given me great ideas. I embark in the UK and disembark in the Caribbean so need to have cold also hot weather gear. So excited this is the first of I hope many TAs to visit family. Love cc for the help.

I picked up some nice David Emmanuel trousers in Bon Marche last trip home, they were very elegant but light. I was surprised as I always thought it was an "old fashioned" woman's wear shop.

Thankyou so much for this tip. Yes I do agree I consider Bob Marche the very same so don't go in ! However I will be going in this week as yesterday I booked a great last minute cruise to the Canary Islands in 10 days so need to think and act fast !!!

Thankyou so much for your help.