Bottled Perrier

cccc1747

In the dining rooms I think they have the bigger bottles of San Pelligrino, but in the mini bar set ups they have the small bottles of Perrier. If they have it in the mini bars I'm sure you can get it anywhere on the ship! ;)

Thank you everyone for the quick reply...I drink more Perrier than I do bottled water so this is great news that I will be able to order my Perrier with lemon and lime on out Royal cruise coming up very soon. The other mineral waters always taste too salty for me...PERRIER ROCKS!

Thank you everyone for the quick reply...I drink more Perrier than I do bottled water so this is great news that I will be able to order my Perrier with lemon and lime on out Royal cruise coming up very soon. The other mineral waters always taste too salty for me...PERRIER ROCKS!

I am the only in the family that likes water with gas as the Italians say. :D

• 2 years later...

You can get it at the Vines bar on the royal..........Vines on the regal & Royal also services Sabatini's so it is a full service bar.

Does anyone remember the price per bottle for Perrier and San Pellegrino?

Trying to figure out if it's worth the hassle to carry it on board with us?

Thanks!

On Emerald two weeks ago San Pellegrino was $2.65 + 15% = $3.05 for a small bottle in the MDR. No idea if they had Perrier.

When I was on the Star Princess for CA Coastal last year, both Pellegrino and Perrier were available.

Like you, I prefer mineral water over plain bottled spring water types. Having the All Inclusive Beverage Package (called AIBP on here) was a bonus since I could buy a couple bottles throughout the day and stockpile them in the fridge in my cabin.

Having a cool, refreshing Perrier while lounging by the pool always makes the vacation feel luxurious even on my bottom-dollar, interior cabin. LOL

A large bottle of San Pelligrino costs $3.95 plus 15% (. 59) = $4.54. If you order it in the MDR and do not finish it, they will keep it for you for the next day. I can get 2 days out of one bottle. By the third day, it is pretty flat.