Vaccinations/Royal

benemmom

Getting ready to start packing for our cruise. 12 days out!! Quick question about vaccinations. Anyone that has recently been on the Royal Princess for the Eastern Caribbean voyages, are there any vaccination requirements for St. Maarten? Some places I have read that yellow fever is required fro The Americas and other places say no. Can't seem to figure out where to officially look. Thanks for your help in advance!:D

Getting ready to start packing for our cruise. 12 days out!! Quick question about vaccinations. Anyone that has recently been on the Royal Princess for the Eastern Caribbean voyages, are there any vaccination requirements for St. Maarten? Some places I have read that yellow fever is required fro The Americas and other places say no. Can't seem to figure out where to officially look. Thanks for your help in advance!:D

None required for the Caribbean.

Go to

http://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Edited by IECalCruiser

No vaccinations required in the Caribbean. Yellow fever is required for some South American locations, mostly jungle. That said, I'd recommend making sure your standard vaccinations are up-to-date, including tetanus.

Thanks Pam! Do you know if they will need to see records of our normal vaccines? I see you on here all the time and see you are from CA. What part? We are in Pasadena!

Thanks Pam! Do you know if they will need to see records of our normal vaccines? I see you on here all the time and see you are from CA. What part? We are in Pasadena!
As Bill says, no medical records or vaccination card needed. However, if you have a medical condition, it's a good idea to put your most recent medical records on a thumb drive or SD card. My sister has chronic kidney disease which is under control but she brings her medical records on a thumb drive.

I'm way south if you near Laguna Beach. :)

Edited by Pam in CA

As Bill says, no medical records or vaccination card needed. However, if you have a medical condition, it's a good idea to put your most recent medical records on a thumb drive or SD card. My sister has chronic kidney disease which is under control but she brings her medical records on a thumb drive.

I'm way south if you near Laguna Beach. :)

Thanks again :)

I use to work in Irvine so I know where you are!