Aos doa

Totally agree .....they desire that much. They are probally finding out more here then from royal them selfs. Hopefully some of the people waiting to board will post here.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk 2- Please excuse any errors.

We are in line hearing all kinds of different rumors. Nothing from RCCL however.

This is the worst I have ever seen. I expect more from RCI. We are Diamond suite and they could care less! Everyone is in the sun, and NO word from RCI. Where is management? Watching the NCAA Tournament? This is not how you treat your customers.

This is the worst I have ever seen. I expect more from RCI. We are Diamond suite and they could care less! Everyone is in the sun, and NO word from RCI. Where is management? Watching the NCAA Tournament? This is not how you treat your customers.

I am not one for backlash but they desire every one they get from all of you waiting and not a word I have checked there facebook page twitter and rccl important updates page and nothing on adventure issue or nos port closed with oil spill in tx what a mess

Edited by luv2cruiserccl

They're tweeting and posting lovely pictures of beautiful places but not doing ANYTHING to notify people, aside from a couple emails sent earlier today to some TAs....

Royal needs to hire some 15 year old kids to run their social media...:rolleyes:

They're tweeting and posting lovely pictures of beautiful places but not doing ANYTHING to notify people, aside from a couple emails sent earlier today to some TAs....

Royal needs to hire some 15 year old kids to run their social media...:rolleyes:

Maybe start posting photos here and there fb page might get the hint

I am not one for backlash but they desire every one they get from all of you waiting and not a word I have checked there facebook page twitter and rccl important updates page and nothing on adventure issue or nos port closed with oil spill in tx what a mess

They tweeted about 3 hours ago.

We will provide more information on Adventure of the Seas' technical issues as information is available.

And another

Adventure of the Seas will be docking in San Juan today. Staff will assist guests with changing their travel plans

The second tweet was in response to a question about Navigator and the oil spill.:rolleyes::cool:

According to posts on the rollcall, they have started boarding. They are not sailing toniight according to someone who has checked in.

So they are spending night in port will they leave tommorow I assume ports will be missed?

At least you finally got an answer on Facebook, though very evasive in regards to Adventure.

Edit to add:

So, in reading the responses to other questions about leaving today, the standard answer is this:

Adventure of the Seas will now be docking in the Port of San Juan today. Onboard staff will assist guests with changing their onward travel plans. We will provide more information on Adventure of the Seas' technical issues as information is available.

Is anyone else reading that as the ship isn't sailing and they are going to house people on the ship until they can fly home or is it just me?????

Edited by reallyitsmema

At least you finally got an answer on Facebook, though very evasive in regards to Adventure.

Edit to add:

So, in reading the responses to other questions about leaving today, the standard answer is this:

Is anyone else reading that as the ship isn't sailing and they are going to house people on the ship until they can fly home or is it just me?????

Yes...I did get an answer...though not a very good one..LOL

Uhm. Didn't hear this: Is anyone else reading that as the ship isn't sailing and they are going to house people on the ship until they can fly home or is it just me?????

But it is confirmed she's staying in port tonight. We'll see how the rest pans out. There is still plenty of sunshine here so I'm happy as a clam!

If they did keep us in port I'd rather just make my own plans elsewhere. Only time will tell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just off AOS. Communication getting off the ship was horrible too. From all we just went through, I can't believe they are seriously planning to take this ship back out. The ship is broken!

I bet we will wait and see did u hear if any ports cancelled etc

Passengers are on the ship but it will not be sailing tonight. I believe they are still evaluating whether the ship can be fixed safely to sail. One passenger on a B2B said they were told that Barbados was out for sure and the earliest they may sail is tomorrow evening. Again, communication was non existent all day.

Passengers are on the ship but it will not be sailing tonight. I believe they are still evaluating whether the ship can be fixed safely to sail. One passenger on a B2B said they were told that Barbados was out for sure and the earliest they may sail is tomorrow evening. Again, communication was non existent all day.

Yes and what little communication there was sounds like it was written by a lawyer instead of a PR person....:eek: (precious little, and not presented nicely)

Thanks....hope the guests are making the best of it..

Royal Caribbean has given us the Royal runaround and I would not want to board this broken ship for anything! Next we will see the news with the Adventure floating around the Carib without power and overflowing septic. She was already smelling like that the last 4 days. Shame on Royal.:eek:

Royal Caribbean has given us the Royal runaround and I would not want to board this broken ship for anything! Next we will see the news with the Adventure floating around the Carib without power and overflowing septic. She was already smelling like that the last 4 days. Shame on Royal.:eek:

How sad on there part

I agree!! It smelled really bad in the evenings last week and while we were docked in St. Kitts.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app