FAO Bonnie Itinerary Change April 15th Journey

Glenndale

Welcome Bonnie!

We still haven't received complete information for this change of itinerary. There are many unanswered questions and conflicting times/dates in our on-line itineraries. Some people on the cruise are leaving home in just a few days and are desperately seeking answers.

Please can you help?

I was in the offices this week and as of yesterday they too were still waiting for the Land Discovery offerings for Eilat to be finalized. I flew all day today so am a bit out of the loop.

As for the itinerary, there should be no confusion. Here's the link to that: 17 Night Dubai 7 Gulf Of Aqaba Voyage

We are all really sorry for the delay :o. These tours take a lot of time to arrange and finalize with the local operators, etc. Hopefully we'll hear something asap!

p.s. let me know if you hear or your agent hears. As a booked Guest, there's a good chance you'll get word before I do.

Bonnie

I was in the offices this week and as of yesterday they too were still waiting for the Land Discovery offerings for Eilat to be finalized. I flew all day today so am a bit out of the loop.

As for the itinerary, there should be no confusion. Here's the link to that: 17 Night Dubai 7 Gulf Of Aqaba Voyage

We are all really sorry for the delay :o. These tours take a lot of time to arrange and finalize with the local operators, etc. Hopefully we'll hear something asap!

p.s. let me know if you hear or your agent hears. As a booked Guest, there's a good chance you'll get word before I do.

Bonnie

We are also on this sailing and have already rearranged our tours for the revised ports - We had gone with an Azamara tour for Safaga, but didn't want to wait for Azamara to come up with an alternate so have booked privately in Eilat.. We were lucky that we were able to change our private plans in Aqaba - this is too important a trip planned a year in in advance to wait until we are onboard! I went to Log In on the Azamara Site tonite to confirm what had been revised.- no can do! I can't even Log in to our Reservation - what is up with that? I'm so tired of all this!

Edited by Richard&JohnSTX

By now hopefully all of you have heard from your agent, or directly from us, that the Eilat shore excursions, ahem...LAND DISCOVERIES, have been announced and posted.

http://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/view-cruise-itinerary/17-night-dubai-7-gulf-of-aqaba-voyage_JR17R001-1397534400

And just to recap, if you are entitled to roll-over a discount from a previously booked tour, you or your agent will need to call in and they'll apply it manually.

Hi again,

As of today our edocs in My Azamara are still showing the old itinery.

A. Do you think these will be updated before we leave home on Wednesday?....

B. Or will they even be updated at all?

The only updated informed have received is an email from AZ last week.

I realise that these changes were made late in the day but to be honest....and I know this might upset some folks on this site!!..... We have been on 2 Azamara cruises already...and love them...so we have expectations....if this had been our 1st experience of Azamara it would be our last.

We have another booked for December so here's hoping and fingers crossed.

Joyce

Hi again,

As of today our edocs in My Azamara are still showing the old itinery.

A. Do you think these will be updated before we leave home on Wednesday?....

B. Or will they even be updated at all?

The only updated informed have received is an email from AZ last week.

I realise that these changes were made late in the day but to be honest....and I know this might upset some folks on this site!!..... We have been on 2 Azamara cruises already...and love them...so we have expectations....if this had been our 1st experience of Azamara it would be our last.

We have another booked for December so here's hoping and fingers crossed.

Joyce

Hi Joyce,

I've sent your query up the channels. Hopefully you'll be contacted, either through this forum thread, or if they know who you are, directly.