Happy with RCCL

So after reading all the rants on RCCL, tonight I called with some trepidation. 25 minutes later and I had my rooms upgraded to JS, dining room booked, B2B noted on my reservation, special need noted. Happy call, happy place.

I think the majority of us have few, if any, problems with RCI! For the past two weeks I've had no problems calling... having issues handled quickly and easily. I booked my B2B on line, called for modifications, and all has gone smooth! :D

Unfortunately, people seem to like to 'rant' about the problems and when they are straightened out they seem to never come back to say... it is finally okay!

Glad you had a good experience too!!

I think the majority of us have few, if any, problems with RCI! For the past two weeks I've had no problems calling... having issues handled quickly and easily. I booked my B2B on line, called for modifications, and all has gone smooth! :D

Unfortunately, people seem to like to 'rant' about the problems and when they are straightened out they seem to never come back to say... it is finally okay!

Agree with you 100%. I've never had any problems either on the ship or when calling. I've decided some people are just complainers and will never be happy. :)

I also called yesterday to shift a cruise date. I was calling them on the phone at the same time I started to bring up the website on my home computer... I was talking to a C&A rep before I even had the site up... They were gracious about the wait from me!!

So after reading all the rants on RCCL, tonight I called with some trepidation. 25 minutes later and I had my rooms upgraded to JS, dining room booked, B2B noted on my reservation, special need noted. Happy call, happy place.

That's still about 20 minutes longer than it should take.

In whose world?

Love love love your quote from Wm Ward

In whose world?

I can call my travel agent and be off the phone in 5 minutes, I can call my bank and be off the phone in 5 minutes, and I can call most hotels and be off the phone in 5 minutes. If I had to wait longer I would go to another company. This isn't like the phone company or cable company where they have a virtual monopoly. If they want our business as customers, they should have adequate customer service resources.

I can call my travel agent and be off the phone in 5 minutes, I can call my bank and be off the phone in 5 minutes, and I can call most hotels and be off the phone in 5 minutes. If I had to wait longer I would go to another company. This isn't like the phone company or cable company where they have a virtual monopoly. If they want our business as customers, they should have adequate customer service resources.

Good luck with that. :D