HAL Website Not Working?

AlohaPride

I keep trying to access my account on the website, and it keeps asking me to log in. I can't access shore excursions, check-in, or anything regarding our booking.

I just logged in, worked fine for me, even got the shore excursions page.

I logged in and the page with my name appeared. When I tried to go to my reservations a pop up box asked me to log in again. After the second log in everything was OK.

I found this quite unusual. It was yesterday, by the way.

Some items were missing from my custom itinerary last week and my TA was told that HAL was having difficulties with their passenger website. My missing items are back but now other things are missing. I give up. I'll just take my receipts along and produce them onboard.

Edited by sapper1

I'm having the same problem with being able to call up my 'favorites'. This was happening all day yesterday and so far this morning. Here is the message I get when I click on 'favorites':

We’re sorry, the page you are looking for is no longer available. Please make a selection from the list below.

Still having trouble on the HAL site logging in. I log in and try to go to our reservation and a popup window comes up asking me to log in again. :mad:

It's not just you. We were just looking at the site and found that it works fine in Chrome and Safari (PC,) but not in Internet Explorer or Firefox. In addition, the AJAX control that brings up search results throws them off to the right of the target window in Firefox.

In regular people speak, if you have Chrome or Safari available, try using them. If not, just wait until they fix the site.

Bottom line: It's not you. It's them.

It's not just you. We were just looking at the site and found that it works fine in Chrome and Safari (PC,) but not in Internet Explorer or Firefox. In addition, the AJAX control that brings up search results throws them off to the right of the target window in Firefox.

In regular people speak, if you have Chrome or Safari available, try using them. If not, just wait until they fix the site.

Bottom line: It's not you. It's them.

Chrome doesn't work here on any of my computers, but able to with IE 11 (with some effort).

Chrome doesn't work here on any of my computers, but able to with IE 11 (with some effort).

Good to know. Maybe it's strictly a back end issue. We have several test bed computers that are spec'd out specifically for testing and Chrome 33 worked on all of them.

I guess the answer is to wait for repairs.

The HAL site has a message in red printing that "We are currently having problems with certain features and functionality related to User login and On line check in. We apologise for any inconvenience".

Hopefully they get it fixed soon.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy

Last night I couldn't log in at all. This morning I can, but cannot access my reservations without putting in the booking number. When things are working normally, "my reservations" shows to the left and I just click on that.

I was able to get to my reservation after entering my booking number and access shore excursions etc. but it definitely isn't working normally. I also saw the message in red.

Well, the good news is that DW wanted to look at the 2015 World Cruise and the site was malfunctioning, resulting in tens of thousands of dollars in savings. :D

Since you'll probably see this dear, I want you to know that I'm just joking.

I can't log in with Firefox (27), Chrome (33), or IE (11). :mad:

edit: withe Firefox 28 I can log in by entering my password twice, and get to My Reservations by entering the password twice more, but when I try to look at My Itinerary it says "unable at this time" :mad:

Edited by jtl513

I just received an email from HAL to say that our cruise docs for the second part of our back to back cruise are ready to print. After six login attempts I am giving up.

I am most anxious to view our boarding passes because when I looked at the boarding passes for the first part of the back to back, HAL had given my husband and me each other's middle names. Not good. Our TA straightened that out for us.

If I still can't get into the site on Monday I will have to get our TA to have HAL email the boarding passes to her.

Edited by sapper1

Something just happened that has never happened to me before on CC. When I went to edit the above post for a spelling error I received the following message:

You do not have permission to perform this action. Please refresh the page and login before trying again.

-----------------------------------------------

I somehow was bounced out of CC and then when I re entered my name and password I was able to make the change.

Has anyone else experienced this today when trying to edit on CC?

I discovered earlier on that when I changed threads, I was logged out and had to log in again.

I also just tried to log into Holland America's website and after 4 log in attempts I still cannot get in. I only have cruise booked, and can't access anything. I was going to check beverage cards.

Same Login problem here.

On their site it says now: "We are currently having problems with certain features and functionality related to User login and Online Check-In. We apologize for any inconvenience " :(