Where is David Contreras and who is the Dawn concierge?

bguppies

We were on the Dawn 2 weeks ago and Patrick was the concierge. There have been lots of negative things said about him, but we, personally, liked him very much. He is definitely not bubbly and outgoing, rather quiet and reserved. We are not high maintenance in the least, but in terms of priority embarkation, disembarkation, dining reservations and providing information about our onboard account, he was extremely helpful. :)

We were on the Dawn 2 weeks ago and Patrick was the concierge. There have been lots of negative things said about him, but we, personally, liked him very much. He is definitely not bubbly and outgoing, rather quiet and reserved. We are not high maintenance in the least, but in terms of priority embarkation, disembarkation, dining reservations and providing information about our onboard account, he was extremely helpful. :)

Saw the other post where he was catching some heat but like you said, he is kind of quiet and reserved. We didn't have any issues with him either but I'd rate our experience as average and nothing notable stuck out one way or the other.

In all fairness I hope someone notifies Patrick what is being posted about him. Then maybe he can change his attitude and give the same level of service to all his suite guests, because after all his income depends on it. Plus I'm in a family suite for my 25th Anniversary on August 22nd and we splurged because it was a special event and are looking for that special suite experience we have heard about💜👍

In all fairness I hope someone notifies Patrick what is being posted about him. Then maybe he can change his attitude and give the same level of service to all his suite guests, because after all his income depends on it. Plus I'm in a family suite for my 25th Anniversary on August 22nd and we splurged because it was a special event and are looking for that special suite experience we have heard about💜👍

We have sailed with Patrick many times. Always had excellent service from him. Patrick will be replacing Leah this summer on the Sun. Leah will be going to the Pearl for the summer. Both are excellent concierges.