Boarding Oasis tomorrow...what time should we get there?

Well the time is almost here and we'll be on the Oasis tomorrow for 7 fun filled days. We've never gotten to a cruise early since we live local and will usually grab lunch close by and then head over to the ship.

With the Oasis, we would like to board early but not sure when we should get there? We don't feel like sitting around for an extended time after checking in, waiting to board but would like the luxury of getting on early to start exploring.

No worries about the cabin not being ready as we will check all our bags with the porters.

Thanks

Well the time is almost here and we'll be on the Oasis tomorrow for 7 fun filled days. We've never gotten to a cruise early since we live local and will usually grab lunch close by and then head over to the ship.

With the Oasis, we would like to board early but not sure when we should get there? We don't feel like sitting around for an extended time after checking in, waiting to board but would like the luxury of getting on early to start exploring.

No worries about the cabin not being ready as we will check all our bags with the porters.

Thanks

When we sailed on the Allure in November we arrived at the port around 10:30 and they started boarding around 11:30.

We loved, loved, loved the Allure so I know you are going to have a wonderful cruise on the Oasis!!!

Edited by GTO-Girl

I am also sailing tomorrow!!! I plan on getting to port around 11 AM. Last year on Allure got to port around 11:30 and was on board by 11:50!!!

WE ARE GOING TO HAVE FUN!!

Look for my review when we get back

caneguy

I don't know if you were serious about this statement

"No worries about the cabin not being ready as we will check all our bags with the porters."

Whatever you do, don't check all your bags! Bring any medications, valuables, id's and paperwork in a carryon bag. Baggage has been lost or delayed and you need id to get on the ship.