Dancing on the Brilliance of the Seas ?

ew101

One of our favorite things to do on a cruise is dance (not just watch dancing) after dinner. The Latin/Salsa band in Boleros is just right, but this venue is not available on this ship. The disco tends to be excessively loud. So a little trio in the lobby might be fine. Ideally, there would an option every evening someplace.

Hi, tried to ask this question for Adventure but got no reply so don't hold your breath. I have been on Indy and Jewel and found was able to dance every night (either ballroom or latin) so would expect you will get some dancing in. Just pack your dance shoes, should be OK.

We had a combo that played in the Centrum before and after dinner on Brilliance...there's not a lot of space, but folks were doing "ballroom" style dancing there. The nightclub/disco was more of a "party" dance style....if you know what I mean...not ballroom music.

But, it varies from time to time, depending what kind of entertainers they have booked on the ship.

We are on the upcoming TA on the Brilliance next month, and expect to do some dancing.

I sometimes muddle what venues are available on various ships, but I am sure that the rear lounge (Colony Club?) has a stage and floor, not super large, but better than some of the newer ships. Then there are also small areas in the Centrum and up in the Viking Crown.

RC cruises always have a "general purpose" band that will play ballroom on occasion - this varies by length of cruise etc., just watch your Cruse Compass. Also, there always seems to be a night or two when the stage band will do some big band/swing in one of the venues.