Unlimited internet on FOS?

Is there an unlimited internet package on Freedom of the Seas? Which ships have the unlimited internet offering?

Sent from my iPhone using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

I used unlimited internet on the Navigator a few weeks ago. I actually (and I probably shouldn't tell this story) let my computer run all night downloading an episode of Walking Dead because we didn't want to wait a week. Just what we needed, mixing a beautiful cruise with zombies. Ha.

I too am curious about whether or not the Freedom has unlimited internet and the pricing. We'll be sailing in Nov and would be interested in purchasing the package.

Does the unlimited internet work on multiple devices (not at the same time most likely I'm sure) or is it device specifiic?

We usually purchase a big bundle of minutes - as DH typically cannot be disconnected from his work e-mail for 7 days and this would work well for us if it is in fact an option.

just curious why you would want to spend so much time online...

It may not be "so much time" depending on the cost. It just has to be cheaper than the same number of minutes a la carte.

I'm curious to know the price also.

Does the unlimited internet work on multiple devices (not at the same time most likely I'm sure) or is it device specifiic?

On the two cruises I've been on with unlimited internet packages (Allure and Independence), both were available as either single-concurrent-device packages (one device logs off and then another can log in using the same login credentials) or as multiple-concurrent-devices packages (Allure offered 4 concurrent and Independence offered 2 concurrent). The concurrent packages did cost more, of course.

I don't know about the FOS but we were on Oasis last week and paid $189 for 1 connection unlimited use for the week. 2 connections would have been about $229 or so.

Oasis is beta testing there O3B connection and let us try it twice on Thur and Fri which was great compared to the almost dial-up like speed we were otherwise getting.

I'm interested to see if someone can comment on the price and speed on the rest of the ships- similar to what I got (speed wise) probably?

To the Walking Dead fan, we are planning a Navigator cruise in March as well.

BTW- this season seems a little slow. Get to Terminus already!!!