Caribbean Princess unable to leave port today :(

mjrich73

Hope you all can enjoy the remaining days of your cruise!

I was looking at the Princess website for any official news releases about this situation and could find nothing. However, they were still hyping the Entertainer of the Year awards that is supposed to be happening on this cruise. Hmmmm.

The Caribbean Princess has departed Bayport headed to Cozumel as of about 3p.m. Local Time. Do any folk on board have an updated itinerary? With four days Cozumel is easily doable, but can they go any where else and still return by Saturday?

I am sure this is good news for those still on board, and to those of us planning to join the ship in the next cruise and the one following.

Cheers Mike

Progresso is on the tip of the Yucutan and may be accessible as is Costa Maya not too far from Cozumel. I don't know though whether is a valid port given the time. They may just sail to Cozumel and return. It takes one day at sea going and coming . Glad to see they finally were able to get out of port.

Bon Voyage, people onboard!

It was beautiful to see the ship pull out. I just happened to access the harbor cam as the ship was moving, and screenshot'ed this after the Caribbean Princess rotated and headed down the channel.

I can imagine the cheering that must have been going on !!! :D

We are looking forward to embarking on her this coming Saturday, and it is great to see her cruising once again!

Capture.jpg.d8aed0174e36d35bf6eb54f0a193909f.jpg

Capture2.jpg.1ce6c23dbc8a335195de81d874bdb237.jpg

Bon Voyage, people onboard!

It was beautiful to see the ship pull out. I just happened to access the harbor cam as the ship was moving, and screenshot'ed this after the Caribbean Princess rotated and headed down the channel.

I can imagine the cheering that must have been going on !!! :D

We are looking forward to embarking on her this coming Saturday, and it is great to see her cruising once again!

Yep, we can keep our bags packed....Headed out on Thurs.

Doug

Yep, we can keep our bags packed....Headed out on Thurs.

Doug

Doug- I know how you have been anticipating this upcoming voyage through all the dramas this ship has been going through, so I wish you the cruise of a Lifetime! I loved the itinerary.

It was very gratifying to check the webcam on my phone to day and see the ship at SEA!! Where she belongs!

To everyone on board I wish a stellar cruise that will diminish the memory of the past 72 hours since you got on board. You hung in there and now I'm sure you will savor every nautical mile on that beautiful ship.

Bon Voyage all on board!!

Norris