Help... Trying to board NOS today and we were told oil spill

Please help I can not find information about this but when RCCI called they said there was an oil spill and the port was closed. I would be wet grateful for any info about the spill and what happens to those of us getting on the ship.

Thanks!!

Karen

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Galveston is currently closed because of fog. Looking at the location of the accident in the channel, it shouldn't affect the Port of Galveston. Caribbean Princess is still docked at Bayport (Houston) because of the accident. She was supposed to leave yesterday.

Galveston is currently closed because of fog. Looking at the location of the accident in the channel, it shouldn't affect the Port of Galveston. Caribbean Princess is still docked at Bayport (Houston) because of the accident. She was supposed to leave yesterday.

that poor ship. Princess has had nothing but trouble in Houston.

I sure hope they get the oil spill contained very quickly. It will be disastrous for wildlife in that area.

Thanks my family was a touch worried since we have no idea of the actual location of things. And it's hard to search the news on this phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Karen, this free app might help you and your family....ABC13 Eyewitness News

Good luck! We'll be on NOS in a few weeks, too!

I'm so sorry...I was wrong.:( I saw the fog on the cameras and jumped to conclusions.:o According to local news, the port is open, but the ships can't get around the oil spill to get to their docks.

Edited by Cindy