Where's my biscuits and gravy?

Mizzouaholic

I'm a platinum cruiser, so I've been around Carnival for awhile, so why oh why doesn't Carnival offer biscuits and gravy for breakfast? It's a breakfast staple and one of my faves! Please add them to your breakfast menu Carnival. That is all.

I don't care what "level" you are or where you're from. Biscuits and gravy are a breakfast staple! I would totally order this every day for breakfast if they offered it. It's funny that they offer baked beans on the Lido but not biscuits and gravy.!?

Everytime we cruise, I get all hopeful that I'll show up to the lido buffet and there it'll be, a silver bucket full of biscuits and another silver bucket with a ladle in it full of my precious gravy! But then reality hits, it's not there... :(

Thanks, you guys. NOW I have a craving for biscuits and gravy and a) Carl's Jr(Hardee's) is not serving breakfast at this hour b) I don't have a good recipe for sausage gravy and c) I'm diabetic, so I shouldn't have them anyway, but can normally get away with ONE, and ONE ONLY.. :eek:

I seem to remember that they were available in the MDR. Or I had a really good waiter who scrounged them up. The White Gravy was decent but was not a true "Gunpowder" Gravy with cracked pepper.

Maybe you need to ask in the MDR.

I'm a platinum cruiser, so I've been around Carnival for awhile, so why oh why doesn't Carnival offer biscuits and gravy for breakfast? It's a breakfast staple and one of my faves! Please add them to your breakfast menu Carnival. That is all.

We had gravy and biscuits on one Carnival cruise but I don't remember which one but trust me they were bad.:eek::eek::eek:

Agree! Carnival needs some good southern biscuits and gravy. I doubt any of Carnival's cooks have spent any time in a southern kitchen though.

I don't care what "level" you are or where you're from. Biscuits and gravy are a breakfast staple! I would totally order this every day for breakfast if they offered it. It's funny that they offer baked beans on the Lido but not biscuits and gravy.!?

Sorry, but where we from, biscuits and gravy, is not a staple. And we're from South Louisiana by way of Connecticut.

This question has come up before, and I came up with an idea, although somewhat impractical. Just as there are many that use rum runners, why not come up with gravy runners, and biscuits from home ? You'd just have to figure out a way to re-heat the gravy.:rolleyes::D

I thought they had that every other day and on the days they didn't have it, they had those nasty grits?! Maybe I'm thinking of RCCL.

Mmmm. Grits. A little butter, a little salt. Along with biscuits and gravy, some eggs, bacon and home fries. And if you've still got room, a stack of hotcakes. Now we're talking serious breakfast food!:D

We had gravy and biscuits on one Carnival cruise but I don't remember which one but trust me they were bad.:eek::eek::eek:

I tried it in 2010 on the Liberty...not good...

Sent from my mobile device. Typos are inevitable.

Edited by soccersharon

What does being Platinum have to do with biscuits and gravy ?