Quantum Reveal Review

Enough about the food....really want to see the Summer 2015 schedules. ;) After that I'll get excited about the food, LOL. I know RCI said weeks instead of days about announcing it....just hope it's sooner than later. :eek:

LOL I'm right there with ya... :D

• 1 month later...

Question.. were the menus that were distributed ever posted? If not, were they any different than what is on the website? I checked a couple of places and they did not seem complete there, but maybe they weren't in the handouts, either.

I'm excited about these new ships but wonder if there will be charges for the new activities like Sky Dive, North Star, and Bumper Cars, etc. I can't see how they will be able to handle the demand if it's free. Any insights?

I'm excited about these new ships but wonder if there will be charges for the new activities like Sky Dive, North Star, and Bumper Cars, etc. I can't see how they will be able to handle the demand if it's free. Any insights?

They've already announced that there will be no charge. Guests will be limited to one use of iFly per cruise, at least in the beginning, I believe.

Sent from my iPhone using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

Hi

Can someone let me know from all the dynamic dining locations on board which one's require a Reservation and which dining locations don't require a reservations

I see the wonderful list someone created out there but it does not state on the list or file which places require a reservation

Can someone list for me all restaurant that require reservations and which do not..

Trying getting all details to review before May 15

thanks

Can someone let me know from all the dynamic dining locations on board which one's require a Reservation and which dining locations don't require a reservation

I would imagine that most will accept walk-ups (depending on availability) if you don't make a reservation but there could be a wait. I would expect that for the places that are not 400+ seats you would want to make one to make sure you can get a table when you want.

Thanks for the thread. I don't suppose they mentioned whether they'll have the freestyle soda machines on Quantum?
Haven't all of the recent RCI ships had Freestyle machines? I'm sure it makes them a lot of money since more people buy the package. In any event, it does not appear that they've announced drink stuff yet.

Haven't all of the recent RCI ships had Freestyle machines? I'm sure it makes them a lot of money since more people buy the package. In any event, it does not appear that they've announced drink stuff yet.

What I've heard is that Coke Freestyle is only available on ships sailing from the US. Not sure if this is still the way it is, but Quantum going to China and Anthem switching from England (Indy does not have them last I heard) to NYC could leave the question up in the air for both.

What I've heard is that Coke Freestyle is only available on ships sailing from the US. Not sure if this is still the way it is, but Quantum going to China and Anthem switching from England (Indy does not have them last I heard) to NYC could leave the question up in the air for both.

I've heard that as well. I guess I'm just crossing my fingers for it. I mean the only bookings you can make are for sailing from NJ, so I figure there's at least a chance. And I do love the machines.

The image here shows the Freestyle machine in place.

That doesn't mean that it will definitely be there, but it's a fairly safe bet.

Edited by Overtyme

The image here shows the Freestyle machine in place.

That doesn't mean that it will definitely be there, but it's a fairly safe bet.

Broken link or not I'm excited that you've seen it a picture.

Sent from iPhone using Cruise Critic App

All the Europeans on this thread hate Quantum...

I absolutely love the look and sound (And am from UK), and am going to book a sailing for next March.

I enjoy the traditional dining on RCI but have to say the laidback dining of NCL Is also very enjoyable.

Most of all, I am impressed that at last RCI is offering lots and lots more dining options, that also goes for the increase in Specialities.