Annual Travel Insurance help please!

We have several trips planned this year so I think Annual Travel Insurance will be the best bet for us.

Any recommendations or anything we need to look out for?

You might do well to check with Steve at TripInsuranceStore.com

We looked into annual coverage, also because of several trips planned within a year (and likely to continue that indefinitely :) )

Your needs may be different from ours, but the bottom line is it didn't work for us.

For one thing, the limit was too low, although that was acceptable for lesser priced trips.

The deal breaker for us was that IF we "used up" the coverage, and had at least one trip still planned, then it would be TOO LATE to get new coverage that wouldn't exclude pre-existing conditions (at least, the policies we'd want) for any remaining trips.

We did start the annual MedJetAssist coverage, which we'll probably keep current as long as we are able to travel.

Whether there is an annual policy that works for you will depend upon what your insurance needs are.

GeezerCouple

You are wise to consider a multi-trip policy, but there are limitations as compared to a comprehensive, single-trip policy.

Many people here use insuremytrip.com

I would recommend checking them out. They have some commentary as to the pros and cons of such insurance, and they offer several policies.

I have found their customer service personnel to be very helpful.

Good luck and enjoy your trips!

You might do well to check with Steve at TripInsuranceStore.com

We looked into annual coverage, also because of several trips planned within a year (and likely to continue that indefinitely :) )

Your needs may be different from ours, but the bottom line is it didn't work for us.

For one thing, the limit was too low, although that was acceptable for lesser priced trips.

The deal breaker for us was that IF we "used up" the coverage, and had at least one trip still planned, then it would be TOO LATE to get new coverage that wouldn't exclude pre-existing conditions (at least, the policies we'd want) for any remaining trips.

We did start the annual MedJetAssist coverage, which we'll probably keep current as long as we are able to travel.

Whether there is an annual policy that works for you will depend upon what your insurance needs are.

GeezerCouple

You are wise to consider a multi-trip policy, but there are limitations as compared to a comprehensive, single-trip policy.

Many people here use insuremytrip.com

I would recommend checking them out. They have some commentary as to the pros and cons of such insurance, and they offer several policies.

I have found their customer service personnel to be very helpful.

Good luck and enjoy your trips!

Thank you - both of you for your info.

I am on my way to make some phone calls right now!