How do you stop the obsessing? Or do you?

Fog123

Oh I need intervention. I too am up to the wee hours reading CC. I dream cruising. As soon as I wake up my first thought is cruise and any conversations always end up with cruising in it. August is still a long way off.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Forums mobile app

I dream cruising.

This happened to me for the first time last night. I dreamed I got on my ship in NYC, but for whatever reason I did not have my boyfriend with me and I had an inside cabin instead of a balcony. I went to my cabin to drop my stuff off and tons and tons of people I knew from college and stuff were also on the ship, which was apparently not even a thing. Anyway, when I got into my room it was apparently a huge problem that I didn't have a big water thing filled with iced ginger ale in the room, because I found the nearest staff member and yelled at him about it before going back in and leaving my stuff. Once I had done so I went up to the top deck and joined some friends from college for drinks as we pulled away from the dock, at which point the captain came on and informed us of our special geological mission for the cruise, which I only vaguely remember having something to do with seeking out certain types of rare rocks. After that we were just chatting and the city was passing us by, then suddenly the ship pulled into another pier and turned around and they said it was because we'd accidentally gone up the East River instead of out toward the ocean.

Obsessed? Yeah... I'm not sure that covers it.

I've dreamt my husband kept taking the wrong route causing me to miss our departure. He doesn't cruise! I have had a dream my teen daughter missed the muster drill and was going to be sent home so she decided to go cliff diving with her new friends in port. The ship sails away with me on it. Oh and countless dreams I've forgotten things like luggage, passports, boarding passes. Etc etc

OMG! I'm so glad I saw this topic! Bcos I just finally admitted that I am obsessing about my cruise (4days to go!!) I haven't slept much since (April 1st) when I finally booked my cruise!! I'm going for the first time as a birthday present to myself!!! I'm just a little bit overwhelmed, over-excited and over-eager about this whole first-time cruising!..Oohhk I'm gonna calm myself down and try to relax..(took deep slow breaths!) but for sure, I will be up all-nite reading and researching, again...!!!! But it doesn't matter, it's gonna be AWESOME!!! :D

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

OMG! I'm so glad I saw this topic! Bcos I just finally admitted that I am obsessing about my cruise (4days to go!!) I haven't slept much since (April 1st) when I finally booked my cruise!! I'm going for the first time as a birthday present to myself!!! I'm just a little bit overwhelmed, over-excited and over-eager about this whole first-time cruising!..Oohhk I'm gonna calm myself down and try to relax..(took deep slow breaths!) but for sure, I will be up all-nite reading and researching, again...!!!! But it doesn't matter, it's gonna be AWESOME!!! :D

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

And this is your first cruise??? Lol. I'm anticipating my 3rd and it's worse as its also my 3rd cruiseline (my goal is to try them all) so what I thought I knew is different again. New destination, Formal nights, what to wear the list goes on

I have met my kindred spirits! I sail in 16 days and I am on here obsessing as usual. Already have the next two planned and paid for...I am a certified CRUISEAHOLIC!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk