Beach Cabanas?

kfrisk

Can anyone tell me where in Roatan I can rent a beach cabana?? I have decided this will be where out beach day comes in - but would love the option of a cabana. Thank you!

Which ship will you be on?

I think Carnival might have cabanas at their man made beach at Mahogany Bay, but that would be a crying shame to arrive at Roatan, with some of the most beautiful natural beaches in the world, and stay at Mahogany Bay, instead of seeing the beaches of West Bay.(or others)

Never heard of private cabanas in other reviews.

Hopefully somebody has an option at one of the natural beaches for you.

Can anyone tell me where in Roatan I can rent a beach cabana?? I have decided this will be where out beach day comes in - but would love the option of a cabana. Thank you!

What facilities exactly are you looking for? A large private palapa, or a more man-made structure, like the cruiselines construct at severally of their sites, with furniture and services?

What facilities exactly are you looking for? A large private palapa, or a more man-made structure, like the cruiselines construct at severally of their sites, with furniture and services?

Truth be told - I just want somewhere I can get out of the sun and maybe sit on something a little more comfortable than the sand . . . I plan to play in the water and explore the beach, but I am a little afraid of becoming lobsteresque regardless of the sunscreen I wear LOL So a palapa (not sure what that is) would be fine if it still gives me the option of getting out of the sun. We were looking at Maya Key and Little French Key - they look like nice places but wasn't sure about the shade situation. Thanks for all the responses so far.