March/April Liberty Sailings--Shows

Anyone been on Liberty OTS recently and can tell me about the shows?

I can only reserve ice show tickets....and nothing is listed in the "Platinum Theatre"

Do they only have the ice shows? Or do the other shows not allow you to pre-book your tickets to the shows.

DH and I do like to go to the theatre shows after dinner...just wondering!

Thanks!

Anyone been on Liberty OTS recently and can tell me about the shows?

I can only reserve ice show tickets....and nothing is listed in the "Platinum Theatre"

Do they only have the ice shows? Or do the other shows not allow you to pre-book your tickets to the shows.

DH and I do like to go to the theatre shows after dinner...just wondering!

Thanks!

There is no reason to pre-book shows on Liberty. There will be plenty of room and time for everyone to see each show. In the Platinum Theater you will see the Broadway production of Saturday Night Fever, In The Air, and Once Upon A Time in addition to other Headliner acts that will be hired for the week that you are sailing.

You can book tickets for the ice show in advance. I would recommend you see the ice show, it is great. You can also get tickets for the ice show once onboard. Enjoy!

Anyone remember the show times? Trying to coordinate our my time dining...

Shows will be timed to be convenient for the traditional dining times, so if you stay near one of those times, you should be OK.

As Bob said the shows are based around the traditional dining times which were 6:00 and 8:30.

We had late seating and the only show that we had to leave early from was where they did one show for all guests at 7:45. It was on night 1. It ran about 15 minutes late.

Edited by Ourusualbeach