Everything.. ESCAPE (live 29 Oct 2015!)

A jimmy buffet musical? That would be interesting.

If they went the performance art route (like blue man group), there was a fantastic show we saw called Voca People. A capella aliens - lol

Jimmy Buffett created "Don't Stop the Carnival" as a musical. It wasn't a huge success, but he has made one.

I'm so confused about the pricing now. :confused: Have the terms of Freestyle Choice changed? I'm looking at the Dec 5, 2015 sailing.

I'm trying to do a mock booking for a mini-suite because I'm considering downgrading from the Haven. (HUGE maybe ;) ). I thought mini-suites got a choice of 2? It's only showing codes for the individual options, not pick 2 for mini-suites. Plus a $70 Latitudes OBC. (We would choose the UDP and/or the UBP.) And for the Haven it's only showing $150 OBC. I know it used to be $300. :confused: Or is this an additional Latitudes OBC on top of the $300???

I think we got a steal on our H5 by booking early. We squeezed under the wire and got the $300 OBC for booking early and only paid $4245.64 for the two of us, which included the AARP discount. But the Dine, Drink, and Dash special sure is tempting, especially with the the new options on board. But............the current price is $6257.10.

I'd really appreciate any clarification anyone could provide.

Cheers,

Alison

Jimmy Buffett created "Don't Stop the Carnival" as a musical. It wasn't a huge success, but he has made one.

It would have definitely made the NCL shows if it had been named "Stop the Carnival".... ;)

I'm so confused about the pricing now. :confused: Have the terms of Freestyle Choice changed? I'm looking at the Dec 5, 2015 sailing.

I'm trying to do a mock booking for a mini-suite because I'm considering downgrading from the Haven. (HUGE maybe ;) ). I thought mini-suites got a choice of 2? It's only showing codes for the individual options, not pick 2 for mini-suites. Plus a $70 Latitudes OBC. (We would choose the UDP and/or the UBP.) And for the Haven it's only showing $150 OBC. I know it used to be $300. :confused: Or is this an additional Latitudes OBC on top of the $300???

I think we got a steal on our H5 by booking early. We squeezed under the wire and got the $300 OBC for booking early and only paid $4245.64 for the two of us, which included the AARP discount. But the Dine, Drink, and Dash special sure is tempting, especially with the the new options on board. But............the current price is $6257.10.

Cheers,

Alison

Anything non haven only gets 1

Sent from my SM-G900P using Forums mobile app

Cheers,

Alison

Mini suites only qualify for one of the options not 2. Haven suites get all 3 perks and if are booking Europe you get to select 2 of the Freestyle Choice options.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We were booked on Allure, but when we saw the video for Escape the other day, we cancelled and booked Escape. Will be our first NCL cruise. Lots to learn!

Welcome to cruising like a Norwegian! Hopefully Freestyle will treat you right. I'm booked for 14 nights on Escape, and I expect it to be my best Norwegian cruise ever. Escape should be Norwegian's best ship ever, and thankfully she's the first of four. :D

Sent from my HTC One using Forums mobile app

We were booked on Allure, but when we saw the video for Escape the other day, we cancelled and booked Escape. Will be our first NCL cruise. Lots to learn!

Welcome, you're gonna love all Norwegian has to offer.

Hello All,

I'm newly engaged and planning an island wedding. I've been researching eastern itineraries all day and I finally came across Norwegian Escape April 16 2016.

I'll be subscribing to this thread to learn all I can about the ship!:D

Aha! That explains it. I must have been thinking about the European cruises I was looking at the other day. Thank you motleyfan and cruisecrazy82! :D:D

sjbdtz- Good one! ~:cool:~

You're welcome

Booked yesterday for a 2016 cruise.

I'm hoping the prices don't drop too much in the upcoming year because I want to keep the promotion (UDP & UBP) and the Latitudes points, which of course we would lose if we re-book because of price drops (well, we'd lose the Latitudes points if we re-book less than 9 months in advance). We'll be gold after this cruise if we keep everything as-is.

Looking forward to exploring the ship so much that I'm not even going to look too hard at excursions.

Booked yesterday for a 2016 cruise.

I'm hoping the prices don't drop too much in the upcoming year because I want to keep the promotion (UDP & UBP) and the Latitudes points, which of course we would lose if we re-book because of price drops (well, we'd lose the Latitudes points if we re-book less than 9 months in advance). We'll be gold after this cruise if we keep everything as-is.

Looking forward to exploring the ship so much that I'm not even going to look too hard at excursions.

NCL doesn't price adjust for drops?????

NCL doesn't price adjust for drops?????

They do, but only within the same promotion terms.

In other words if the price drops after the promo expires, you don't get the new price AND the old promo.

Does anyone have information on the balcony differences between the family balcony versus the large balcony on decks 8 or 9? We are looking to book the Escape for March 2016. Have to wait until after our dawn cruise in 2 weeks to have our FCC. I was excited to see connecting door and non connecting door large balcony staterooms depending on deck. Also, I see the splash academy and guppy nursery on the plans, has Entourage been listed on the plans for the teens?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone have information on the balcony differences between the family balcony versus the large balcony on decks 8 or 9? We are looking to book the Escape for March 2016. Have to wait until after our dawn cruise in 2 weeks to have our FCC. I was excited to see connecting door and non connecting door large balcony staterooms depending on deck. Also, I see the splash academy and guppy nursery on the plans, has Entourage been listed on the plans for the teens?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it has been listed yes

Does anyone know anything about the inaugural celebrations? Usually they have a big bash with celebrities on the day they leave port? We are hoping jimmy buffet might be there to christen his new restaurant and bar!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums