Diamond or D+ The Macallan in the lounge?

My friend who just became Diamond asked me if they have a single malt in the Diamond Lounge and was shocked when I told him I have no idea so I said I would ask the experts. His favorite is The Macallan ( mine too) but I have never asked for it in a lounge. is it or any other single malt available?

My friend who just became Diamond asked me if they have a single malt in the Diamond Lounge and was shocked when I told him I have no idea so I said I would ask the experts. His favorite is The Macallan ( mine too) but I have never asked for it in a lounge. is it or any other single malt available?

No Malt (McCAllan single malt ) you must be having a laugh:D:D

Here is the menu from EN, it should be similar same fleet wide. Although they did have Kahlua in the CL last weekend on BR, so it may also vary slightly ship to ship.

232323232%7Ffp43839%3Enu%3D323%3B%3E8%3B7%3E682%3EWSNRCG%3D38%3A856987%3A326nu0mrj

Is that from a designated diamond lounge or a diamond event?

I have never seen a menu in a diamond lounge and the choice in there is always larger than the diamond event.

I have never seen a menu in a diamond lounge and the choice in there is always larger than the diamond event.

That picture was taken back in November on Enchantment. She has a Diamond Lounge and a Concierge Lounge. On that cruise they were also using the starboard side of the VCL as overflow for both.

Sent from my Tricorder

Don't know about the DL ... but .... I order MacAllen on a regular basis from the regular lounges.

That picture was taken back in November on Enchantment. She has a Diamond Lounge and a Concierge Lounge. On that cruise they were also using the starboard side of the VCL as overflow for both.

Sent from my Tricorder

Thanks

Been a while since we did that class ship. We have done some ships that had a designated diamond nightly event and I know their selection was a little more restrictive than the full DL's

No single malt in the DL or CL. You will have to settle for Dewars or sometimes they have a different one even lower on the scale than Dewars. I am also a single malt person, that is why I drink Amstel Light in the DL or CL.

Duane

No single malt in the DL or CL. You will have to settle for Dewars or sometimes they have a different one even lower on the scale than Dewars. I am also a single malt person, that is why I drink Amstel Light in the DL or CL.

Duane

I usually drink water or Diet Coke. Thats why I had no idea how to answer :cool:

we were presented with a "menu" in the diamond lounge on Splendour in Oct 2013, but not on Brilliance in Feb 2014.