How/when do we receive future on board credit

The C&A representative should deliver this to your room before the last day of the cruise. I did this on my last two cruises and they showed up ok, but it took more than one day to arrive. I was worried so I found the manager and asked for an update. I hope they didn't miss your request!!

You should usually receive the email confirmation within 2 weeks of getting off the ship. If you do not receive it by that time you can call Royal and explain that you purchased it onboard but did not receive your confirmation. If it wasn't charged then they will charge you at that time and issue the next cruise certificate to you. However they won't do this until 2 weeks have passed.

When we get Next Cruise Certificates, we find the booking confirmations for the NCC's waiting for us in our e-mail when we get back. They are usually dated within a day or two of when we left the request info.

When I use the in-person NCC booking I received confirmation by the last day of the cruise, when I used the drop box it was usually about two weeks or so. It cannot hurt to call and double check, the first time I used the box I was also unsure if they got it but everything was fine.

If you don't see the charge on your credit card withing a few weeks - call C&A ASAP. We did the same thing on our cruise last September and they never charged our credit card and couldn't find a record of it. The rep I spoke with was able to get a "one time waiver" for me to do it over the phone.

• 4 months later...

I was just told by my Royal Caribbean cruise planner that you have up to 14 days after your sailing to sign up for a future cruise and receive the same benefit as if you would on the ship itself.

I was just told by my Royal Caribbean cruise planner that you have up to 14 days after your sailing to sign up for a future cruise and receive the same benefit as if you would on the ship itself.

I'm pretty sure they no longer do this...as posted above "IF" you have booked onboard & there is a problem they will work with you...but if you just decide 10-11 days after you get off the ship it's not likely to happen...as you spend more time on CC you will see that the information from the Royal Caribbean cruise planners is not always correct...:eek:

I thought that they stopped letting you do that. And I also thought it was just 7 days after you got back. I have read reports on here from folks that have tried after getting home and being denied

I thought that they stopped letting you do that. And I also thought it was just 7 days after you got back. I have read reports on here from folks that have tried after getting home and being denied

Me being one of the ones denied.:(

Last night of the cruise we filled out the paper for a future on board credit and dropped it off in the box at the C&A area.

When do we receive confirmation and how soon? Thanks

Took the LA 3 weeks 1 day on Legend. Edited by FLACRUISER99