Toddler's Fares

Morgans

Could anyone put me in the picture re fares for toddlers - have put in a couple of 'dummy' bookings for the family both for this year and next and the children's fares are enormous compared to what they used to be a couple of years ago. One 14 night holiday, each tot is coming out as costing £1200 + each. Am I doing something wrong or are the days where they received a big % discount long gone?

Could anyone put me in the picture re fares for toddlers - have put in a couple of 'dummy' bookings for the family both for this year and next and the children's fares are enormous compared to what they used to be a couple of years ago. One 14 night holiday, each tot is coming out as costing £1200 + each. Am I doing something wrong or are the days where they received a big % discount long gone?

Hi there - I guess it depends on what time of year you want to travel and also when you book. As you are probably aware school holidays are always more expensive. I have also noticed that the child fare on our cruise has gone up since we booked it. Basically we booked an early saver fare as soon as the early saver prices were released and the child price (age 8) was roughly about a third of the adult fare. However I now notice that on the Saver fare that the child price has gone up dramatically now. However on the select price the child's price is still discounted as before. So I think the child price does fluctuate.

All I can say is keep looking and book when you are happy with the price.

Sue