Is there a Dining Package on Indy

Does IOS offer a dining package? If so how much is it and what restaurants does it include? This is only my 2nd cruise on RCCL and the first one was years ago when they did not have speciality restaurants.

The only "dining package" I know of is through the Gifts & Gears - you can get dinner at a specialty restaurant (on Indy - that means Chops or Portofino's) with some wine. Or... they have packages for groups.

Other than that, your dining is all included with the cruise price except for Chops and Portofinos, as well as Johnny Rockets. A few other food items will also cost you extra like cupcake cupboard, Ben & Jerry's, etc, but those are not "dining options".

Not sure if that answers your question? "Dining Package" is not a commonly used term.

I am talking about where you pay $55 and get to eat at 3 restaurants. Have no idea what that is called. Sorry.

Not on Independence as Chops and Giovanni's Table are the only two specialty restaurants on that ship - there is not a third.

However that being said both restaurants are very good, just no combination package for the upcharge.

Edited by leaveitallbehind