Another beverage package question

I got the package on our last cruise and I know that tip is included, but when a server or bartender took could care of us I would leave an extra tip on the receipt. Does that tip go to the person you intended it for? Is giving cash a better way?

Thanks.

If you give them cash, it goes in their own pocket. If you put a tip on the receipt, it gets divided up.

I didn't think you got a receipt with the drink package orders. Why would they. You didn't pay for it. The only purpose could be the tip line... Ah, never mind.:rolleyes:

If you give them cash, it goes in their own pocket. If you put a tip on the receipt, it gets divided up.

I didn't think you got a receipt with the drink package orders. Why would they. You didn't pay for it. The only purpose could be the tip line... Ah, never mind.:rolleyes:

I was wondering if it gets divided up so thanks for the info and yes I did receive a receipt to sign and also, of course, for the reason you mentioned.

I will be leaving on Liberty in a few days so I will soon find out if this policy has changed.

We were given $0 receipts for about half of out purchases on the package, the other half nothing.

Would think from a tracking standpoint RCI wants all of the drinks rung up in the system, so I assume on the missing ones the bartender just threw it away for us but who knows.