Celebrity Tendering Practices

kalypso333

Yes they use tender tickets. Tickets are numbered but no time listed. You get them same day (not night before). If u r elite or in suite your attendant will give u priority tickets night before, otherwise they hand them out, first come, first served at a specified time and place (usually in the theatre) on morning of tender port.

If u r on a ship tour, they get u off at appropriate time for your tour, otherwise u r at mercy of ticket distribution.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

X gives tender tickets..

on the celebrity today there will be the location and time for you to go and pick it up.. you don't have to be the whole party to get - if your are in a group of 10 choose the one to go and pick it up.

number will be called in the PA system - you will NOT hear it inside your cabin - with the location for you to go

if you have a shore excursion ticket READ the ticket and what the daily program say.. sometimes your meeting point is at the pier and sometimes you need a tender ticket even on a ship tour..

usually they start the tender ticket process 30 min or 15 min before the arrival time so when the ship is clear the tenders are ready to go..

hope it helps

Just a quick comment -- if you have priority tender tickets read the reverse side of the ticket as it will instruct you where to report. When a certain number of folks with priority tickets assembles then staff will take the group to the tender.

The last couple of times that we tendered into a port, we did receive the priority tender tickets the night before, but when we arrived at the designated meeting place in the morning, we were given another ticket, numbered in the order of our arrival. On one of those cruises, I think we were ticket numbers 134 and 135, and if I remember correctly, it took us about an hour and 15 minutes before we were taken down to the tenders. (I should look up my old posts, because I posted the accurate details shortly after the cruise in question . :p)

I think that particular cruise was on the Century in July 2013.