Cold Soups are Coming back to the New Menu; Maybe the Tablecloths as Well!

Pine Bluff

I have food allergies (and bizarre ones) so the idea of sharing with others at my table is nearly impossible but also not fair to others. And i don't know I trust when everyone last washed their hands either.

I think it is pushing it to compare cruise ship dining to dining in a restaurant in New York with 3 Michelin Stars.

I like the table cloths but wouldn't miss them enough to complain. I do think I would like the bread basket and water on the tables so you don't have to wait for it. I do want to try that chilled strawberry soup which should be on the Dream in May and I really liked the Bitter n Blanc.

If we ever return to Carnival (don't hold your breath) I will not share a large bowl of anything with people I don't know. Screams of Noro to me.

The real questions there are:

Will you be returning to Carnival?

Will you share with people you do know?

Does knowing someone mean you are less liekly to spread Noro?

I think it is pushing it to compare cruise ship dining to dining in a restaurant in New York with 3 Michelin Stars.

I like the table cloths but wouldn't miss them enough to complain. I do think I would like the bread basket and water on the tables so you don't have to wait for it. I do want to try that chilled strawberry soup which should be on the Dream in May and I really liked the Bitter n Blanc.

The Breeze. I had two cold fruit soups, and while I liked them both, I liked the mango the least. I don't like mangos. I think the other was peach. I wanted to lick the bowl. I could eat one each night. The Strawberry does sound yummy.

Where is the Menu? I cannot find it.

Edited by AmberTeka

I saw that. Hope some of the cold soups make it to Liberty in time for next month.

Now they need to add back Creme brûlée and bitter n Blanc!!!!!

Just off the Liberty and I requested Creme Brûlée the first night and it was delivered the last night...wish it would have come on the 2nd elegant night since I didn't care for the dessert offering that night.

What's he talking about sharing? I'm not sharing anything with anyone. :eek: If someone wants something they can order their own and I'm not going to mention how I feel about a communal bread basket...or did I?

Just off the Liberty and I requested Creme Brûlée the first night and it was delivered the last night
Wow! I've heard of having to order things in advance, but that's ridiculous! (LOL!)

Would I share with friends? Yes. But that's not what we are talking about here. If you are at a table of ten, meeting 8 people for the first time, no I don't want to share food. If Carnival is trying to save money by less linen being laundered and less dishes to be washed that's a big mistake. And its sounds like the reviews and comments everyone is expressing it. I will try a new menu but I will not share food. If I wanted to do that I would eat at the buffet every time.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Forums mobile app