Breakaway venue show times/ frequency??

ShipOFools

Anyone know the show frequency and show times of the entertainment- we are sailing June 15?:

Cirque Dreams

Burn the floor

Rock of Ages

Headliners (2nd City)

I'll be on the same sailing! Show times should open up soon. I was on back in February and can not remember the show times other than 2nd City being offered 4 or 5 days, 3 shows a night. I might still have the dailies at home.

mking8288 just posted them the last day or two from our trip on 3/23.

I had seen some from Feb. 2014 and they changed slightly for us.

Since you are going to Bermuda you might want to see what you can find from last season as the current Bahamas run might be different.

Thanks, dexddd - your lightning fast keyboarding ... (oh, dear - we already suffering BA withdrawl syndrome, the cure is to use our FCR Certificate to book another NCL sailing soon)

Check on online bookings 45 days out (60 days if in a Suite+ category) as it will have the scheduled show times and available for booking, which I strongly recommend and arrive at least 20 minutes before show time unless you want to sit all the way to the side, etc. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2020036

The Week At A Glance here has the time/day of the shows for the Bahamas run, it will be different for Bermuda run, which hasn't started yet for the 2014 season - these times are always subject to change.

If you plan to book dinner reservations before or after the shows, allow 10 to 15 minutes afterward to get to the restaurants or vice versa, and 60 to 90 minutess for sit-down dining (let the server/wait team know that you are going to the show) Burn the Floor (60 to 65 minutes, not 45 minutes) and Rock of Ages (115 to 125 minutes, not 110 minutes) and Cirque Dreams/Jungle Fantasy Dinner Show (85 to 95 minutes, less if you skip dessert & coffee/tea)

P.S. Joining the Roll Call and M&G, and checking the Roll Calls just ahead of you with the same ITINERARY are often "smart" ways of getting the most recent changes & upate, as noted from post below mine. Enjoy your week on the BA.

Edited by mking8288

I posted this in our Roll Call. Shows just opened up for our May sailing. I'd assume they'll stay consistent this Bermuda season...

ROA has 6:30 & 9:30pm shows

BTF has 7pm and 9pm shows.

Second City has shows at 7, 9, and 11pm

Cirque was 5:45 and 9pm

1969331858_4-3-201412-01-38PM.jpg.88a2156b736568618b50320f6de54991.jpg

Edited by Winston Wolf