Thank you!

Otto

My darling wife just received a FedEx package this morning. I was from NCL. It contained her Engagement ring which we lost on our March 2nd sailing on the Epic.

Would like to specifically thank Stephanie and Jaime from NCL. They were our phone contacts with NCL.

We also thank the entire crew of the Epic. Not only did they provide us a wonderful vacation, they facilitated the return of the ring.

We especially would like to thank the unknown person who found and returned the ring. Thank you and may life bring you the joy and blessings you bought to my Wife.

My darling wife just received a FedEx package this morning. I was from NCL. It contained her Engagement ring which we lost on our March 2nd sailing on the Epic.

Would like to specifically thank Stephanie and Jaime from NCL. They were our phone contacts with NCL.

We also thank the entire crew of the Epic. Not only did they provide us a wonderful vacation, they facilitated the return of the ring.

We especially would like to thank the unknown person who found and returned the ring. Thank you and may life bring you the joy and blessings you bought to my Wife.

Wow! That is great!

Beautiful!!!

Awesome!

Isn't that wonderfully good news! So great to have you take the time to share this terrific story of the goodness of people!! How refreshing!

So pleased you have your ring back - that must have been awful not knowing if you would ever see it again.

My darling wife just received a FedEx package this morning. I was from NCL. It contained her Engagement ring which we lost on our March 2nd sailing on the Epic.....

Always nice to hear stories that make you feel good. Glad they found her ring.

Sheila

So happy to read this.:)

That. Is. Awesome!

This is also the 2nd story I personally know of where NCL has gone way above and beyond to return personal property. ;) :D